Recent content by financialwar

1. F

how much would you pay for this Cannondale Caad10?

yeah, seller told me it go sold for $800. Lucky bastard got a steal.
  2. F

fuck you ya cunts. You got better memory than an Asian like me.
  3. F

yes, unfortunately it got stolen in less than a week. after I bought it. Fucking Western Sydney.
  4. F

omg, nice to see you still making smart ass comments.
  5. F

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/332190468330?_trksid=p2057872.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I have no idea about road bikes, but how much would you pay for this caad10?
  6. F

Bike lock and chains

Er no, take off the seat... No one wants to lose their anal virginity by a stolen bike.
  7. F

Bike lock and chains

How can you tell the old version of Kryponite NY from the older version? Is there a physical difference or serial number difference?
  8. F

Bike lock and chains

yeah, but who carry around a saw or bold cutter with them? Cable lock is designed to deter opportunistic thieves.
  9. F

Bike lock and chains

That does not answer or explain any thing about the Kryponite joke thing. Are they good locks or not?
  10. F

Bike lock and chains

Can you clarify on the Kryptonite joke? Because I have never heard of it. So I have only seen angle grinder able to get through the top tear Kryptonite U locks.
  11. F

FinancialWar's first bike! Pannier coming soon.

29er too big for me, medium frame, seat post to the lowest and I still can't touch the floor.
  12. F

Which kickstand?

Excellent point! Didn't think of that, too busy fighting off rotrolls
  13. F

Which kickstand?

I realised I posted in the wrong forum, can mod move this to parts n stuff? Thanks.
  14. F

Which kickstand?

Just shows how much a retard you are when it comes to finance, Kellogg is one of the best business school in the world, MBS and AGSM don't even come close. Go back to your tafe talk and leave CFA and alphabet soup out.