Recent content by finny_447

1. F

Intense BMX cracked Frame

Cheers guys thanks for the input... yeah I was little diassapointed in the intense, not just the frame but also the stock parts, Ill think ill look else where next time. Fin
  2. F

Intense BMX cracked Frame

Gday peoples, I recently cracked my beloved intense pro factory xl 2010, now i must admit im a bit dissapointed I thought this frame would last longer.... I had the bike for two years and my riding weight has gennerally been between 70 to 80 kilos. It was the first 20 inch bmx I have had...
  3. F

Cruiser questions

Im in Como and yeah Ive kinda heard that DK make some good cruisers I guess ill just keep my eye out. It seems like most of the brands that make the cruisers are pretty decent so ill just wait till I find one that has the right price. anyway cheers for the replys Finny
  4. F

Cruiser questions

Hey Peoples, after looking to start racing 4x and realising that it is a much less frequent then I thought it was ive decided that I should join a bmx club to fill the void and keep fit. So I thought that I should get a cruiser, Ive had a go at two at the local bmx track a gt power series and...
  5. F

4X Someone causin a Ruckus ???

They have really changed the design for the 09 models, I have an 08 and it's solid but very heavy that bike looks so lite, I guess there following the stp route.
  6. F

Which Console?

Get a wii, there a far better user friendly console for people who have never played video games before and more aimed at getting people off the couch. People who say this is aimed at teens is wrong, this console is for everyone. It also has some fairly decent games.
  7. F

A decent Hardtail or an entry level Dually?

sounds like your a bit lacking in the cash department so get a hardtail, there harder to break less maitanence and keep you honest on those rocker trails. there are some great bikes in that price range aswell.
  8. F

Sold

..............bump..............
  9. F

Sold

Bump....................
  10. F

Sold

Item: Giant Glory 1 07 Location:Perth Como Item Condition: I originally bought this bike new at the start of last year and I rode it about three times. Basically it has been in storage up to this point, it has been safely inside my house and has not been ridden in a while. Because of...
  11. F

Interesting Questions.

39. If you are driving at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens? I can answer this, Just as if you shot a gun on top of a train traveling 1000 miles per hour, and if the velocity of the bullet was a 1000 miles per hour, the total velocity would be 2000 miles per...
  12. F

The Chasers War on Everything

They have to set up more these days, cause there alot more well known and people don't exactly react the same when they know who they are. There running out of material, though it is still one of the funniest shows out there. Take a look at some of the other shit thats coming out like that "the...
  13. F

My Upgraded Rincon!

Tripples on a rincon hmmm most hardtail frames that have been built to put through jump/freeride/downhill abuse have there frame warrenty chucked out of the window if you fit any dual crown fork. But to put some on a xc is definately asking for trouble. It doesn't look to bad but thats beside...
  14. F

The Biggest Loser

I agree that it is quite a piss poor show and ive seen about ten minutes but the way obesity, over wieght people ect have been on the rise you need to put out a show like this to get people off there fat arse and excersise.
  15. F

Pimp AC

good advertising here nice bike