Recent content by flyracing

1. F

HUGE Norco Sale up to 70% OFF!

That's hell cheap might have to grab one of those 4hun's.
  2. F

Sold

SOLD sold sold
  3. F

Need help on Dirt jumping

Ah go faster?
  4. F

5 inch travel trail dually? Options?

Value for money mate i would be looking at the 2010 Giant Trances, I've heard they ride extremely well aswell.
  5. F

Sold

Bump $600 need it sold
  6. F

Sold

sold sold sold
  7. F

Specialized Demo 8.... A light one :)....... NEW PHOTOS 3/2/11

nice man, how does the single ply minion hold up? and you could shave off a bit of weight for like stuff all getting rid of that tube on the chainstay and getting some sticky furry velco stuff that weighs next to nothing.
  8. F

Sold

Item: 09 Norco Ryde Small Location: Perf Item Condition: Pretty much brand new, literally been taken dirt jumping once and ridden to school a handful of times only a couple months old, couple of cosmetic scratches Reason for selling: Need money and not ridden enough Price and price...
  9. F

What are you listening to NOW?

Crookers - Knobbers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iCYeslMDg0
  10. F

Sold

Item: Troy lee skyline jersey black medium Location: Perf Item Condition: like brand new only worn twice no scuffs or damage at all Reason for selling: Would rather a jersey that matched my pants better Price and price conditions: $50 o.n.o these things retail for well over $100 Extra Info...
  11. F

Looking to buy first road bike, any advice?

Can't go past the Giant Defy range for entry level and up road bikes, great value, great reputation and all round great bikes.
  12. F

Sold

sold sold sold
  13. F

Tight Headset

make sure you didnt do the top cap up too tight it really doesnt need to be done up very tight at all just enough so the headset doesnt have play in it.
  14. F

The Fixie Thread

Ok guys, got a question for ya. I've got an old Ricardo that I'm doing up into a fixie and I'm too cheap to buy a flip flop hub. Seeing as it will be a freewheel thread so that the cog might loosen off under resisting the pedals. I had the bright idea of running left hand drive so that the...
  15. F

08 Giant Glory frame bearings! HELP!

Whatever you do mate don't buy cheapy Chinese bearings, one of them exploded in my old glory frame and the outer shell was stuck in the frame lucky we had a new rear end lying around. Also, Giant actually do bearing kits not sure how much though just go to your local Giant shop and ask.