Recent content by Forestdirt

1. Forestdirt

beginner dirt jumper?

good day mate you might be interested http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1000927982 ive never used in Hills just in the road only no scratch no dents almost NEW!must see to believe me cheers
  2. Forestdirt

2011 Mongoose ritual dirt jump $380!!

good day rotoburners im selling my 2011 mongoose ritual dirt jump for $380NEG. only, i only used this bike in the road never been used in hills. sorry rotoburners i dont know how to post this in forsale section many thanks :) for interested buyer PM me
  3. Forestdirt

need a little advice

good day one of my mates selling his 2011 mongoose ritual to me and he said what is my price on it when i saw his bike it was good as new and now my problem is i dont know how to price his bike need a little advice with 2011 mongoose ritual. cheers!
  4. Forestdirt

Quality Downhill Bike-

here's my glory i can go as low as $1400 + buyers postage text me mate 0459470066
  5. Forestdirt

fox 40s or boxxers

both forks performs well and in term of racing on dh it depends on the skill of a rider.:)
  6. Forestdirt

Yarra Bike Park Edit

your lucky mate you have a lots of friends, i wish i had a ton! of friends doing dh down here at perth.. anyway good video:clap2: but not the music:)
  7. Forestdirt

Yarra Bike Park Edit

The Video is guite good but the background music SUCKS!(GAYS!) just curious why did you choose that music?
  8. Forestdirt

What kind of bike Danny MacAsill is he using?

yep that would be great:)
  9. Forestdirt

thanks mate:D
  10. Forestdirt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw i was wondering what kind of bike is he using? its Amazing how light is this bike he can do whatever he want. can anyone tell what type of bike and specs. in this video. cheers
  11. Forestdirt

Yeti SB-66

This is a BEAST!AWESOME!!
  12. Forestdirt

Do i need a NEW BIKE?

sound cool! i hope there is a school uphill in perth
  13. Forestdirt

Do i need a NEW BIKE?

thanks for the advice i will buy a k-mart bike :D on fri.
  14. Forestdirt

Do i need a NEW BIKE?

i just do 700meters from our house upto train station and approximately 1km from station that i set-off upto my Uni. and it didn't give me a sweat, the thing that i worried about is the theft!' so far i do that routine for 3months nothing happens. for now.. crossfinger it wont be stolen
  15. Forestdirt

Do i need a NEW BIKE?

Awesome!Thank you i really appreciate:) thanks