Recent content by furry

1. furry

Delete

no longer for sale, delete
  2. furry

DJ Dartmoor 26Player Built!

They're a necessity trust me ;) does that give you enough reason to get one? haha Thanks man!
  3. furry

DJ Dartmoor 26Player Built!

Bought a frame, fork and headset of fellow rotorburner "bupton" and a build had started. Build went pretty smoothly apart from the chain i bought, got a 3/32 chain without thinking it wouldn't work with the chainring, being a narrow wide, the thinner chain doesn't fit over the wide teeth D: if...
  4. furry

What class should I race?

When put that way, im definitely looking more to improving my riding so i guess i should definitely stick to u19's while im still young enough to race that category.
  5. furry

What class should I race?

This has definitely been on my mind for a while too. Im in exactly the same position, this will be my first year racing as well and i just dont think i could keep up with the u19's category. After reading this though i think sport class would be my best bet as well!
  6. furry

Redhill GoPro run

It never got closed, but there has been some legal issues with it in the past
  7. furry

Redhill GoPro run

Yeah, it was my first day hitting the 30 footer (0:36) and all i can say is that i wish id been hitting it all along, its a fun jump :)
  8. furry

Redhill GoPro run

Last run of the day at redhill downhill track. I can do a fair few of the jumps there now but theres some i still gotta work out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYVH1fw_iPA
  9. furry

Broken collar bone :/

yeah it does get pretty boring. i just played some xbox and watched riding videos instead of going riding haha
  10. furry

Broken collar bone :/

i broke mine 6 weeks ago today so im still recovering, i can do every day stuff except go riding :/ but i can't really remember what my break looked like since i don't have a copy of the xray but it looked something like that and they just left it and its just healed together and i have a very...
  11. furry

Crash Pics Thread

the jump is actually A LOT better than it looks cos its built really well but yeah i would have preferred to try it on a better jump
  12. furry

Crash Pics Thread

this isn't a picture but i'll post it anyway. this happened this morning it was my first attempt and i ended up with a broken colar bone and 3 cracked ribs http://youtu.be/CCpw8-Es0WQ
  13. furry

Foam Pit Fun....

Cheers for putting the photo's up mate :)
  14. furry

Foam Pit Fun....

Your son ended up getting a good shot of you :D. I was the kid with the orange dirt jumper
  15. furry

2011 - Aust Champs - Eagle MTB Park Adelaide

that second picture, wow thats massive. nice work all of them are great.