Crash Pics Thread

taquar

Likes Dirt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po-q-XGr5z0

video of some bloke we ran into at bunya. his first time out and as the description says, also my mates. did a couple of log drops etc then the stack happened.
I've done that on the exact same drop back when I first started. I soon learned that if you go off the other side next to the stump, It's shorter, and easier. Then progress to the other side and get more speed.

You might even notice that someone has spray painted "Easy" on one side, and "Hard" on the other? :p. There are harder drops on some of the other tracks... That one is one of the easy ones. :p

jrewing

Eats Squid
ahahsomee sickk crashes!!
heres m after effects of a faceplant on sat..
32 stitches, broken nose, and 1 and half hour surgery to clean lacerations... cheers ahah
nice first post..
Postive is you weren't very good looking to start with........

Warfare

Likes Bikes
Out at Fox... don't think this chap rides downhill much :)

[video=youtube;xD-IMWsxzVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD-IMWsxzVY[/video]

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
Sequence I got from a race back in the day...

/snip
Would love to see a few frames before that first one, just to see how you ended up sideways on the track like that.

this isn't a picture but i'll post it anyway. this happened this morning it was my first attempt and i ended up with a broken colar bone and 3 cracked ribs
I can't flip, so I'm no expert, but that lip doesn't look big enough.

furry

Squid
the jump is actually A LOT better than it looks cos its built really well but yeah i would have preferred to try it on a better jump

Aaron4256

Squid
massive crash

This is my helmet after a massive stack of a 2- 1/2 meter drop off
18 stitches and 3 minor compression fractures in my back will make a full recovery in 4 weeks. Doc said i was lucky i was wearing a full faced helmet

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

by the way the bike is fine xD