1. gtbox

post up your bmx (s)

bombshell tripe clamps :)
  2. gtbox

post up your bmx (s)

2 of my gt's have about 5 now !!
  3. gtbox

help me id this mongoose **pics**

pm me an offer mate i have lost interest in it!! the bike has been pulled down also the wheels and brakes all look brand new and i have started work on the frame
  4. gtbox

the bike re cromed is worth well over the 600-1200 dollar mark and thats a quick sale all it needs it brake levers and sticker kit
  5. gtbox

Sram Red

little update just waiting on me brakes and bb to arive gave it a clean and got ride of the grease marks today dont mind the nugget seat i have a carbon seat that is getting custom trimed by my mate
  6. gtbox

she is for sale at the right price mate
  7. gtbox

fellas on the old school bmx site reacon its a 79 motomag
  8. gtbox

big thank you to trailblazinBros and tld_06 thanks guys for your imput
  9. gtbox

yeah from looking at pics i think it is a supergoose 2
  10. gtbox

sand, soda or bead blast it ? any one got any idea what modle i wanna order the sticker kit
  11. gtbox

i just rang the guy i used to get parts on my boat cromed he said 450 bucks to crome the thing so if its nothing special ill hit it with black lol
  12. gtbox

lmao yeah what sort eg supergoose
  13. gtbox

hey guys i found this old girl this arvo i have done a bit of google imagine serching but nothing much witch puts my mind to ease does anyone no what goose this is for sure??
  14. gtbox

Sram Red

your a gun mate just got one then 15 bucks by it now :)
  15. gtbox

Sram Red

hey fellas im having a hard time finding a sram red bb for the right price and as tax time is here is really cbf lashing out 170 + for the sram red bb is there another bb that will work with my cranks till i quit being a tight ass and lash out?