help me id this mongoose **pics**

gtbox

Likes Bikes
hey guys i found this old girl this arvo i have done a bit of google imagine serching but nothing much witch puts my mind to ease does anyone no what goose this is for sure??

Last edited:

gtbox

Likes Bikes
i just rang the guy i used to get parts on my boat cromed he said 450 bucks to crome the thing so if its nothing special ill hit it with black lol

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:O so jealous. I would say that's a pre-83 Mongoose Supergoose. Would've been a really good bike in it's day.

www.bmxmuseum.com

They will help you ID pretty much anything.

trailblazinBros

Likes Dirt
at a guess it could be a SG....

could be a super goose but it does not have the original tange forks from the era ..... one way to tell is the SG had a full cromoly frame whereas the standard goose had only a cro mo and a steel triangle.... i just cant remember if the cro mo was the front or rear triangle...either way..she was made in the USA..soda blast & chrome her up stick some early super goose stickers on her and only a fickler like me will ever spot it... nice ride... original seatpost,bars,headset,rims and brakes.(but not the levers but you maybe lucky enough to get some NOS off ebay..)... oh I just remembered.. if she has the MX cranks then she is a Supergoose for sure....just a little suspect on those forks though...nice score bro... I have one in my shed still shiny as she should be...orginal stickers and all...:eek: does the seatpost clamp have any engraving...some said mongoose... some said supergoose... but that is obviously the original anodised alloy job which to me points to the legendary SG

Last edited:

a.davis12

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lucky bastard. i really want a bmx milk bar runs. and one like that would be awesome. have fun redoing it.

Jimmy_083

Squid
:O so jealous. I would say that's a pre-83 Mongoose Supergoose. Would've been a really good bike in it's day.

www.bmxmuseum.com

They will help you ID pretty much anything.

I was having the same problem as you trying to figure out what the name and year of the rustbucket that i got from a mate was. I sepnt hours trawling the net trying to figure it out

and then i found bmxmuseum.com

Turned out to be an early 90's Haro Sport.:D

Last edited: