Haakon's latest activity

• Haakon
    Haakon reacted to pink poodle's post in the thread Little Things You Hate with Like.
    Well there are less people around the "water cooler" at home, so you can focus better. Plus a lot of people get a bit of a guilty...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to HamboCairns's post in the thread Little Things You Hate with Haha.
    My son is 10 and sets his alarm for 5:45am and actually gets up, makes his bed and empties the dishwasher. Can someone tell me what's...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to Dales Cannon's post in the thread Trump..... with Like.
    #1 has mates in the US from both sides of the political spectrum. He is fairly ambivalent and is surprised by how vehement they both...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to beeb's post in the thread Trump..... with Haha.
    Careful now, this is how you become moorey!
  • Haakon
    Haakon replied to the thread Trump......
    That’s a lazy and simplistic assessment...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to moorey's post in the thread Trump..... with Like.
    You should. Effects us...let alone 65% of Americans who don’t deserve it. Biden isn’t corrupt (by political standards). You’re drinking...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to moorey's post in the thread Little Things You Hate with Like.
    Many friends lives were/are in upheaval with COVID19 and remote learning. I get that it wasn’t/isn’t easy with kids. I just fortunately...
  • Haakon
    Gordon Murray T.50 youtube series
  • Haakon
    Haakon replied to the thread Little Things You Hate.
    It does seem odd... Lot of people seem to have them despite not wanting them.
  • Haakon
    Ha. From what I’ve heard yours is not the universal experience ;)
  • Haakon
    there is a lot of that too. I work better at night, and especially the weeks I’ve been “working overseas” and coordinating with peeps in...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to moorey's post in the thread Little Things You Hate with Haha.
    Good point. I gave them life, I can take it away.
  • Haakon
    That one I’ll give you ;) That must be a massive PITA having to deal with rugrats without all that sweet taxpayer funded babysitting...
  • Haakon
    Haakon replied to the thread Trump......
    Worth noting that the so called “censoring” by the social media companies is entirely consistent with the US constitution. They’re...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to moorey's post in the thread Trump..... with Like.
    Sky News...I'm convinced...