Recent content by harryp2

1. harryp2

colour scheme

i have a few mates who have used that heat shrink stuff. if you get really pedantic and fiddley with it it comes up golden.
  2. harryp2

Hardtail DJ for BMX

Item:07-09 BMX Location:Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay:Swap? Extra Info: Im really looking to swap my 08 P2 for something a little smaller, local scene has changed alot and time to ditch DH and hit the concrete. Swing us any offers guys im pretty open to anything. Swing us a pm if...
  3. harryp2

Swap?

look i know im doing this in the wrong section. But when i look through the WTB and for sale sections there only ever seems to be a tiny handful of people scouting through it all, well in the bmx section anyway. Im hoping that maybe a bit more attention will be drawn here. My situation: I...
  4. harryp2

What rear wheel should I buy?

Theres nothing wrong with secondhand. Sometimes its better, there more dialed in. I can see where youre coming from but try to get a hold of a intence mag 30. There expencive but ive seen them in your price range before.
  5. harryp2

Sold

Hey mate very interested is it just the frame now or is anything included?
  6. harryp2

Snap And Crackle....Makes You Cry

Mate thats shattering for me too see. You just picked her up from sealeys too didnt you?
  7. harryp2

Memorial for vicco toddler thrown off the west gate bridge.R.I.P

Yeah look that is true it doesnt help but it at least raises awareness to what has happened. I myself didnt add my name or a message because I never do pass on any of the spam crap, but when i opened it it was flooded with names and messages. Now wether they were done sincerely or not is another...
  8. harryp2

In relation to the above mentioned. A spam bulletin is currently circulating myspace asking anyone too open it to add their name, and message if they know of this tradgedy. Nice too see that there is such a growing number of people putting their name too something like this.
  9. harryp2

forks that would be good for both DH and FR.

Yea Mitch. Im gonna go with the 66's they look very appealing. Get yo bike together and come back over here and ride with us again.
  10. harryp2

Exactally. It seems these days that 70% of our "correctional facilities" should be converted to lower security mental hospitals. I mean all the criminals these days are mentally unstable. What a load of crap. If youre not all there too bad, you did what you did how does someone that is...
  11. harryp2

Couldnt have been put any better. Something like this calls for the re-instatment of capital punishment surely? The same with the guy from mornington a couple of years back. When will the government learn that a ten year sentence doesnt change anything. Defence pleas guilty but he was...
  12. harryp2

Apparantly there is an underlying family court case. My assumption would be a custody battle. And again backing Mitch's comments it is discuting too hear of such a complete lack of respect towards the fathers own childs life. Where does the world draw the line at what they are capeable of...
  13. harryp2

That time of year... the snakes are out!!

Umm I know a guy who walks through the bush with carpet wrapped around his legs. How about that? Not really that flexible but I suppose it would work. But on a serious note. Shinies are really only all you can put between you and the bloody things. Where I ride King browns own the bloody...
  14. harryp2

BLK MRKT riot

Ahhk great. Yea im pretty much dj and street and park so that ratio is looking pretty friendy. Thanks for that.
  15. harryp2

BLK MRKT riot

Hey mate great bike. I was wondering what is the gearing ratio? I want to run a NS SS hub but really unsure of a good ratio, i want something low like 9:25 but not really sure.