Memorial for vicco toddler thrown off the west gate bridge.R.I.P

'Ross

Eats Squid
News just said the guy was 'unfit for court' :mad: If he was fit enough to get behind the wheel of the car and do what he did earlier in the day, hes fit enough for some nerd in a wig to throw the book at him imo:mad:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Where does the world draw the line at what they are capeable of?
humanity will always have that line drawn in sand, not set in stone.

this is not a defence in an way for what has happened, or an excuse and certainly in NO WAY condones this guys actions.

but

Does anyone think that maybe doing a crime this heinous - to his own daughter - indicates a truely messed up mind more than a kid killer? To throw the daughter off the bridge then take the other two to the 'court district'... where he was arrested.

his mental state should never be used to get a lighter or shorter jail time, as one the gears have slipped that far - they aint ever going to work properly again. He should never walk free in society again after what he's done.

s

**not sure where 'court district' is - just from the news.

|Matt|

Banned
I was on my way to enroll at TAFE this morning when I heard it just as it had happened. The guy on the radio even sounded really moved by it. I heard later in the day that she died and my parents were beside themselves, mum was upset, dad was angry. Pretty shocking how some people can do this. I don't even like stepping on snails...

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
News just said the guy was 'unfit for court' :mad: If he was fit enough to get behind the wheel of the car and do what he did earlier in the day, hes fit enough for some nerd in a wig to throw the book at him imo:mad:
C'mon Ross, it's not like anyone assess your fitness for driving before you jump behind the wheel, it would be great if they did..

humanity will always have that line drawn in sand, not set in stone.

this is not a defence in an way for what has happened, or an excuse and certainly in NO WAY condones this guys actions.

but

Does anyone think that maybe doing a crime this heinous - to his own daughter - indicates a truely messed up mind more than a kid killer? To throw the daughter off the bridge then take the other two to the 'court district'... where he was arrested.

his mental state should never be used to get a lighter or shorter jail time, as one the gears have slipped that far - they aint ever going to work properly again. He should never walk free in society again after what he's done.

s

**not sure where 'court district' is - just from the news.
More wise words from the little manpig.

Here we have a man whose marriage/relationship has imploded to the point where it's gone to court, driving a car full of kids in peak hour traffic over a busy thoroughfare after the third consecutive day of hot weather.

This in NO way excuses the horrendous act but I think this man, if he ever regains his faculties will be tortured for the rest of his life by what he's done.

Obviously, I wish this had never happened or if something bad 'had' to happen then I wish he'd just thrown himself off rather than a child.

It's made me hug my little boy that little bit harder last night.

new guy

Likes Dirt
What the fuck was he thinking throwing his daughter off the bridge.What did he think it would solve??? Why didn't he just throw himself could of solved the problem,, but insted he had to take the life of a helpless kid.

Bloody tradigy

floody

Wheel size expert
I say we throw him off a bridge, a bit lower though, and to concrete. Just high enough to cripple him.

Garrath

Likes Dirt
I am shocked and horrified what has happened to this poor girl and also to her mother and brothers.

But I have to say that I truly hope that all who have posted so far do not ever experience the devastating effects of a broken family and also never have to experience the effects that depression can cause to one's self.

This man will truly suffer for the rest of his life.

Knopey

Likes Dirt
What "does he deserve"? There is absolutely nothing that can happen to him that can make this any more bearable, really.
He will most likely end up in a psychiatric facility far longer than many murderers end up in gaol for. Hopefully his broken brain will never be free again...
But...
None of this relates to what he deserves.

Last edited:

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a 3 year old girl (and a 1.5 year old girl).
None of you without children will know the feeling yet that floods through your veins when you hear of wrongdoing to children.
It is a truly horrific feeling. I've seen some fucked up shit in my life, but it's this feeling I have the most trouble coping with.
I cannot even begin to understand what happens to a person to be able to contemplate this type of act, let alone go through with it.
Those of you thinking he'll 'use' an insanity or similar plea should understand that he won't have planned this approach.
His lawyers will hopefully use it to have him where he should be (in care) because he won't stand a chance in jail.
Not that some of you think he shouldn't come to harm, but that's hardly going to sort things out, is it? I'm also in two minds about it, but nothing's going to bring back his daughter.

Bocaj1994

Likes Dirt
Just got this MSN Spam. But this time i sent it around because it isn't '..If you don't a inside out dog will rape your mum..'

there will be a memorial ceremony held at the west gate bridge
on saturday 31st of january greiving the death of darcy freeman,
the young girl who got thrown off the west gate bridge yesterday.

send this around to as many people as you can to raise awareness of this ceremony.

R.I.P darcy freeman.†

harryp2

Likes Bikes
In relation to the above mentioned.

A spam bulletin is currently circulating myspace
asking anyone too open it to add their name,
and message if they know of this tradgedy.

Nice too see that there is such a growing number
of people putting their name too something like
this.

shredder dj

Likes Dirt
I just saw something on 7 news, they were interviewing the mates of the guy.
One of them said that he was planning a fishing trip for the next weekend or something, now he will have to go and visit him in jail. But he was so laid back when he said it... Sort of like he didn't care and doesn't see him as a different person now. Still the same guy he used to drink beer and talk shit with.

Hope the guy gets what he deserves.

|Matt|

Banned
Hope the guy gets what he deserves.
If he goes to jail he will and more. Not that I can speak from experience (I've never been to jail), but I HAVE spoken to quite a few prisoners while visiting jails and such, and I can tell you, that people who commit crimes women or children are NOT welcomed by the other prisoners. According to the guys I spoke to, quite often, pedophiles have to be moved to different sections of the prison so they aren't beaten within an inch of their life or killed by other prisoners, especially ones with families. And yeah, this guy didn't just have sex with a kid, he killed one. I wonder how his prison buddies will greet him.

I hope I don't get banned for that post. I know it wasn't offensive but you know, zero tolerance and all...

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
And yeah, this guy didn't just have sex with a kid, he killed one.

there is no such thing as "just having sex with a child"
I'm not to sure what you were thinking there?

I don't think capital punishment would be a good option here, he will suffer far more in prison.
and since they would probably have him on suicide watch (I would),
things shall be a living nightmare for him there.
I personally hope he lives out the rest of his days being beaten to within an inch of his life at every opportunity the inmates happen to get.

Like I mentioned earlier, I was driving over the westgate a little later that day. the police were all still there and I figered someone had jumped. now that i know what happened, i can't get the sick feeling out of my stomach.

R.I.P Darcey Freeman. far too soon.

|Matt|

Banned
And yeah, this guy didn't just have sex with a kid, he killed one.

there is no such thing as "just having sex with a child"
I'm not to sure what you were thinking there?

I don't think capital punishment would be a good option here, he will suffer
Uhhh I wasn't saying having sex with a child was acceptable or good. I'm saying if they go ape shit over someone fucking a child, what do you think they are going to do to someone who maliciously killed one.

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
In relation to the above mentioned.

A spam bulletin is currently circulating myspace
asking anyone too open it to add their name,
and message if they know of this tradgedy.

Nice too see that there is such a growing number
of people putting their name too something like
this.
Yes, I can see the horrible side of this but I can't see the point of putting your name on a long list of names that is copied multiple times by different people on myspace or on an email which isn't really going to do something.

If he goes to jail he will and more. Not that I can speak from experience (I've never been to jail), but I HAVE spoken to quite a few prisoners while visiting jails and such, and I can tell you, that people who commit crimes women or children are NOT welcomed by the other prisoners. According to the guys I spoke to, quite often, pedophiles have to be moved to different sections of the prison so they aren't beaten within an inch of their life or killed by other prisoners, especially ones with families. And yeah, this guy didn't just have sex with a kid, he killed one. I wonder how his prison buddies will greet him.

I hope I don't get banned for that post. I know it wasn't offensive but you know, zero tolerance and all...
The rapists, child molesters and snitches are put into protective custody blocks in jail so the prisoners don't get them.

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
Uhhh I wasn't saying having sex with a child was acceptable or good. I'm saying if they go ape shit over someone fucking a child, what do you think they are going to do to someone who maliciously killed one.
yeah i know what you ment. it just sounded a little odd with the "just" in there.
to tell you the truth i don't think its going to be much different actually.
either way he's pretty much a dead man. i think we can all agree on that one.