Recent content by higiff

1. H

Langwarrin dirt jumps and pump track.

Is there any update on these? Have they been built or being built? Cheers
  2. H

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

Not sure If appropriate to post here, But I have a brand new set of 650B 32 hole 38mm DH rims for sale. Will do them for $530 as apposed to $590 from LB
  3. H

Chain reaction cycles

ordered something of CRC and Wiggle same day, Both free shipping option, Ordered Wednesday night 14th, Wiggle order arrived Monday 19th and CRC order has only updated tracking as far as departed
  4. H

2016 Specialized Demo

Haven't seen anything on the alloy bikes but these are the prices I've seen so far 2016 Demo 8 1 carbon, $8199 2016 S-works Demo 8 $11,499 2016 S-works Demo 8 frame $6499
  5. H

World cup team changes rumor thread

Rumor is Gwin wants off specialized factory racing, but still wants to ride their frame. Word is he was asking 500k just to ride their frame and then persure other sponsors... maybe like a TLD / spec team or something
  6. H

Been using 38mm LB rims all whistler season so far, haven't had to true them or anything, I broke one coming up short on a rock garden gap over in silverstar that claimed a few other riders wheels and had an awesome warranty experience, sent them a picture and had a new rim sent out to me...
  7. H

DH bike for someone with long arms and legs

^ medium would be way to small for 190cm The fury's are big but that big, Medium runs similar size to the new Long demo which i run at 183cm and sometimes feel like it could be longer. At 190cm the large would be the way to go for sure.
  8. H

2016 Specialized Demo

asked the specialized guys here at crankworx and they are saying that the alloy is apparently not 1 sided
  9. H

Where to stay in Whistler this coming July? Experienced opinions?

Deep tissue massage your forearms (get some moisturiser massage the shit out of them) / and stretch them lots. A lot of the finger pain comes from having tight tendons throughout the wrist / forearm. Otherwise smash the ibuprofen and loosen up the grip. The flowy trails are the worst for...
  10. H

180mm travel boxer on specialized enduro expert evo ?

I'm pretty sure you can do it with certain length pike airshafts put into the boxxer leg.
  11. H

Been loving my rims, they ride awesome and are super light. They survived just under 200 whistler laps, 5 or 6 races until the weekend. Over in Silverstar for the BC cup and came up sort on a double I was trying in a rock garden. (I really doubt any rim would have survived this and i'll be...
  12. H

My buddy sent his straight pull 240s over. Was about 15 for shipping and 15 for wheel building or something like that, was real cheap
  13. H

Im still running it now, As far as concern, its my first carbon rim so was unsure as I've heard the horror stories, I'm just gonna keep an eye on it
  14. H

Thanks for the reply and heads up. Epoxy from now on, see if I can replace it once the polish wears off. I've contacted LB to see what they say regarding damage and or replacement if necessary