Recent content by Isarasena 29 *

1. I

KOORALBYN DH

Has anyone been to the Kooralbyn DH track cause i want to no if it is hard.. Some Pics Would BE Nice cheers
  2. I

2004 FOR SALE

i put this in here cause it wouldnt let me put it in for sale for some reason.. Edit by Grip - And like people have said below, that "some reason" is because you don't have access to the trading areas of this site. Read the rules... then apply... as per the rules.
  3. I

Farkin Logo Design - We need you!

ya pics how do you put your thing up man im only 14 and mine isnt that great but i hope ya still have a look at it
  4. I

HAYES 9 BRAKES

has anyone had any trouble of the wabling of the clamp that clamps onto the bars cause mine wabble and it is reely gay. if ya have some good sugestions that could fix it reply or pm me
  5. I

HAYES 9 BRAKES

has anyone had any trouble with the hand pieces wabbaling on the handle bar even when they are tight ? cause mine are always wabbaling and it is sooo gay. anyone got some ideas on what i could do to stop it.
  6. I

Toowoomba 4X Action

pics when are you going to get some more pics of the races up.... because i realy wana see if there are any of me.. 8)
  7. I

New Downhill Track

pIcS il try and get some pics for you guys
  8. I

New Downhill Track

walk yer man i walk up it its only like 1k um ive only just discoverd it cause i just moved into the area
  9. I

New Downhill Track

track the track has switch backs, drop, whip jump into a berm, rock section pretty fun
  10. I

New Downhill Track

Track The track is at ipswich wich is like 45 mins from the city for the guy that asked
  11. I

New Downhill Track

track no mate its in brisbane
  12. I

New Downhill Track

at brassall there is a new track iff you want directions PM me the track is like 1k long but very fun
  13. I

My Orange

SOFT what a soft bike man ive seen stinkys that are better then that lol na jokes sweet bike jesse 8)
  14. I

KONA STINKY 2004

I just got my Kona Stinky 2004 model on july 9th for my birthday i turned 14 and 2 days later i was at the brookfield state downhill.... :D
  15. I

P1

Can you use P1"s for downhill please reply