Recent content by j12345

1. J

Manitou Sherman Jumper

Item: Manitou Sherman Jumper Location: will pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: what they are worth (condition depending) Extra Info: not fussed on colour, looking for 80mm version. I know these forks don't come up for sale often and you don't see many around but someone must have a set they...
  2. J

return of the raffnix

after being out of riding due to illness for 18 months I thought it was about time to get back into it. Some of the parts had been sold and took a while to get everything together. I haven't had a proper ride yet but feels very smooth. Frame - Last Raffnix Front shock/fork - Sherman...
  3. J

Kenda NPJ tyre

you can pick them up for 60 (maybe 55) dollars each at kenda dealers, i got a pair yesterday. (not sure if you were talking about a pair or a single tyre)
  4. J

Front Flip FMX

Jim dechamp landed a front flip on a fmx in the nitro circus episode 7. Run out was not so clean but through the air was much smoother. It is on pinkbike but only in the full episode. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/75511/ at about 1160 seconds in. Last few minutes of the video. Show aired only...
  5. J

KHE mac2 in 24 inch

As seen on pinkbike, khe are releasing the mac2 for 24 inch wheels. Cant wait till they get to aus but for the price, around $80 ea i dont know if i can warrant spending 160 on tyres. coming in at only 480g they are the lightest tyres on the market...
  6. J

half link chains

i think it would be more the 9 and 10 tooth drivers where the halflink would prove to be superior. and to those complaining about the weight, the kmc kool chain is quoted as (a popular choice by dj/street riders) 14.9 oz and the shadow half link comes in at 15 oz. Showing it not to be that...
  7. J

half link chains

i would have to completely disagree with the two above posts. My half link chain has lasted me ages, well over a year. And i would have to say that the half link chain stretched far less than my kmc chain which continued to stretch up until the day i got rid of it. Absolutely zero complaints...
  8. J

Ns?!?!?!

they are imported by rhythm imports (www.ribbed.com.au) contact them for a local distributor or since your in melbourne, head to brunswick st cycles (www.bscbikes.com (any one of their stores could help you)) or iride (www.iridebikes.com.au) not sure where you are in melbourne but you...
  9. J

Camby, Ararat, HnD....

the photos all look sweet. In that invert pic is that guy doing the hip into extension?
  10. J

Last

yeh you know i love it. Whats happening with the pikes? are they unrideable? Give me your old bars off your tramp bike, i dont care if they are bent.
  11. J

KHE tires

delete.....
  12. J

NS Suburban

nice to see you got your sherman jumpers back on what happened to you buying a shimano saint brake? and would i be able to borrow the front wheel off your other bike?
  13. J

On a curious note...

im getting the last carmen front hub
  14. J

On a curious note...

sun lcl-1 weighing in at just 350ish grams. Lets hope it doesn't fold straight away as seen here http://www.danscomp.com/424027.php?cat=PARTS
  15. J

On a curious note...

if this is ben from bsc then thats my hub. It looked nice cant wait to get riding it, but i have to wait for my front hub to arrive from the uk. Cant wait for the set to be built up, people are going to laugh at my front rim choice though.