1. J

VIC Sold

what seatpost, bar and stem are they?
  2. J

ACT delete accidentally made 2

delete accidentally made 2
  3. J

Mad fat bike

Can anyone tell me what brand this beast is! It's sick and want to see how much it would cost for one
  4. J

Trek 2014 range????

I've heard they have changed the geometry
  5. J

Trek 2014 range????

im looking at the superfly 9.8 SL
  6. J

Trek 2014 range????

Giant released their bikes straight to the market and on their website the day they were released but trek hasn't changed their website with the new bikes and I can't find out anything about their 2014 range even though trek world has been
  7. J

Help with making circuit class

Hey guys I'm making a circuit cross training training plan I need some more different exercises to put in the circuit. It can be on or off the bike or a spin bike class. I ride xc and am looking to become way fitter. Also I'm wondering how can I build up better endurance Without having to...
  8. J

Post your 29er!

What tire are you running on the rear?
  9. J

Help with nutrition and training log

Hey guys I'm 16 and ride xc and am quite serious about it. I'm looking at really getting to to good shape and do better for nationals next year. I've been looking to improve my nutrition and I've looked at several training logs on rotorburn and I need some help. 1. How does a traing log...
  10. J

HELP! 29 or 27.5 if im 6ft 1'

cheers :) thanks man :) it just that i see lots of the World Cup guys Ripping on a 27.5 and giant have made this video which makes 27.5 look like the best thing for racing but i spose its just because those Riders arent very tall.
  11. J

VIC Sold

WOW awsome bike someones going to get a bargin! wish i had the money
  12. J

HELP! 29 or 27.5 if im 6ft 1'

hey guys I'm 6ft 1' and and planning in either building or buying a xc race hardtail. i currently ride a XL Giant Anthem Advanced 1 2013 29er. i was looking at frames for sure that i would just get another 29er frame but when i went on giants website and looked at all their 2014 bikes i...
  13. J

Delete

Umm what size frame mate? ;)
  14. J

sold

Sorry didn't see that
  15. J

sold

Hey mate do u know what size frame it is I'm 6 ft 2"