Recent content by jackrush

1. J

Rock shox pike problems

howdy, I have rockshox pike 454 air u-turn forks. Today when i went for a ride i noticed that when the forks were set at 110mm travel they would not move at all (with lockout off). Then when the forks where set at 140mm travel they would move through about 40mm of travel then completely stop...
  2. J

movement in wheel

i have horizontal dropouts
  3. J

movement in wheel

i don't think that i have cones because i have dust caps that i can remove then underneath are the bearings
  4. J

movement in wheel

this may seem like a stupid question but i have a little bit of movement in the front and rear wheels. they are very tight and i can't think of anything else. by the way i have a maxle on the front and sunringle hubs front and rear.
  5. J

brake pads

g'day what is better organic or sintered brake pads. the brakes are used for dirt jumping, and downhill. i am wondering what has more power, durability. by the way i have juicy 7's thanks
  6. J

What bike should i get?

g'day mate have ya got a budget
  7. J

DH Bikes

if i take value out of it then what is the best bike
  8. J

giant stp0

looks pretty sweet just ditch the pedals for something with a bit more grip. what year is it. got a spec list.
  9. J

few pics

nice snaps mate
  10. J

DH Bikes

Hi guys I have a question. What is the best DH bike on the market at the moment. Taking into consideration value, pedal efficiency, handling, weight and any other factors. thanks jack
  11. J

Mount Barker SA 4X track progress photo

looks sick can't wait. how do you get to it.
  12. J

Kona Stinky / Giant STP |Update|

i would go the argyles
  13. J

Giant STP2, rate it FOR ITS VALUE.

it would be a good bike after you upgrade it but unless you have got the money you couldv'e bought an stp 0.
  14. J

Giant STP2, rate it FOR ITS VALUE.

it depends what you are comparing it to when you rate it. it is great if you compare it to a huffy but compared to stp pro or something like that it isn't that great.
  15. J

Which one shall i pick to ride today? Multiple bikes inside

that seat looks comfy on the reign