Recent content by Jado

1. Jado

Official kentlyn thread

Tree down on six bridges I was hoping to get back with my chain saw, but didn't get a chance. its small enough for a hand saw but its wedged tight and can't be lifted out.
  2. Jado

SOLD [NSW] RockShox SID RCT3 Solo26" Fork 120mm 2015 - 7 months old still under warr

Item: RockShox SID RCT3 Solo Air 26" Fork 120mm 2015 - 7 months old still under warranty Location: Ingleburn, NSW Item Condition: Near New, almost perfect except for minor blemishes as shown in two pics below. Otherwise these are mint, like buying new. **Comes with manuals and supplied...
  3. Jado

Tested: Alpinestars Paragon Vest

Bit of a challenge to buy but worth it for those who like riding nude. And those without bottle cage options
  4. Jado

Official kentlyn thread

You still can :) Who's counting anyway? :)
  5. Jado

Official kentlyn thread

6 is now 7 Bridges (but still 6 bridges) and new section with berm and drops A new bridge is in place at the bottom of 6 bridges descent after the wall ride as the creek crossing was a quagmire. Also a new small section is added to Ridgeback Rampage which splits off and has a big berm and...
  6. Jado

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

With!! Last night I finished building my GT SANCTION Today I set it sailing as many times as I could, and pummeling rocky chunderous trails.....
  7. Jado

Official kentlyn thread

What does the mad Russian look like, I've seen a guy who from a distance appeared Russian, didn't know he was mad though. :spy: :shocked:
  8. Jado

Official kentlyn thread

This is the drop, first runs over it after the reopening. https://youtu.be/zzhUXHKaAek
  9. Jado

Official kentlyn thread

Newts, that's the track has been cleaned up and reopened. It's goes left at the cliff top along and joins Bob's old goat trail, we cut and man handled a 100 tonne fallen tree blocking the trail to get that part open. The whole trail has been dubbed A Ridge Too Far. You should get there and ride...
  10. Jado

Recommendation for precision metal machining for small job

See my post above Summit. Could you do it without the frame and headset cup?
  11. Jado

Recommendation for precision metal machining for small job

Wowzers! Most off topic thread of the decade, congrats banterers! :clap2: Sorry for the absence but i had my bike stolen after my bike rack and bike snapped off my roof and I got it back 13 freakin long days later all this banter for a degree of head angle! So Summitfever has probably...
  12. Jado

Official kentlyn thread

that's wonderful to hear! I rode three laps on the weekend and yeah I agree, it has a great deal of variety and challenge. There is a real variety of surfaces and dirt types and the variety of all this appeals to a wide range of rider types. Definitely a clockwise trail though
  13. Jado

Official kentlyn thread

I recently explored up there and yeah its very tight, I decided not worth any further consideration. A boardwalk makes sense.
  14. Jado

Official kentlyn thread

Might be the one i cleaned up, there's nothing else going from Waratah towards Peter Meadows except the creek trail.
  15. Jado

Official kentlyn thread

Yes and no, I think if we seperate the regulars from the semi-regulars you would find that the semi-regulars probably don't even know of any alternatives. Me, personally if I'm going for a solo I just use Hereford and I love it its a great place to start a ride. Many people would be happy to use...