Recent content by JanGG

1. JanGG

VIC 2012 Norco Aurum 2 - SOLD

Bike has been sold
  2. JanGG

Hey RB, I'm about 167cm and 70 Kg. I don't think it feels large for a medium, fits me perfectly well. I've had a friend of mine comment that it feels smaller than his medium sized Operator.
  3. JanGG

Bump - price drop to $1000 inc riding gear
  4. JanGG

Item: 2012 Norco Aurum - Size M Location: Melbourne, Victoria. Local sale only at this stage. Item Condition: Used, however it's in good working order. Ridden and serviced regularly until about 2015 when I really didn't have the time for riding DH any more. Since then it's been used once every...
  5. JanGG

VIC Sold - please delete

Located near Warrandyte
  6. JanGG

VIC Sold - please delete

Bump, shoot me an offer if you are interested
  7. JanGG

VIC Sold - please delete

Bump, price drop to $1400.
  8. JanGG

VIC Sold - please delete

Bump it up
  9. JanGG

VIC Sold - please delete

Bump, back to the top!
  10. JanGG

VIC Sold - please delete

BIKE IS SOLD Item: 2012 Lapierre X-Flow 312 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Hardly used Reason for selling: Bought an AM bike and this bike isn't used anymore Price and price conditions: $̶1̶5̶0̶0̶ $1400 ono Extra Info: Used a handful of times for trail riding. The most strenuous...
  11. JanGG

Recreational mountain biking survey for university project

Participant information Gender: Male Age: 20 Questions General 1. What are the main motivations behind why you mountain bike? Have they changed from when you first began riding to now? Fun, fitness and no they have not changed. 2. For you personally, do you feel there are any...
  12. JanGG

delete/sold

FedEx is pretty good and they have fast service but you will pay a premium for it, especially on long overseas journeys such as from the USA. Can't comment on the Aus postage option as I have little experience with them. Why not try DHL? They have good rates and are reliable plus they do...
  13. JanGG

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

Moshboy: Have you checked out The Faceless and Dimmu Borgir? Fleshgod Apocalypse is amazing as well! Been listening to a lot of Sybreed lately, anyone else heard of this band?
  14. JanGG

post your Barhumps here

Think it's this one mate: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?188335-The-RACE-FACE-thread...&highlight=race+face+thread
  15. JanGG

... another newb

Hi Pete, Welcome to Rotorburn mate! Do you have a budget in mind? Seems like you're after something in the $2K - $3K mark from your picks there. A good way to look around for a DH rig is to go down to your local bike store and have a sit/pedal around on a few, see what suits you and ask...