Recent content by jasco

1. J

The stupid questions thread.

My understanding is the width saving in the chain comes from the outer plates thickness and internal dims and rollers are the same. But whatever the reason, I've run eagle on 11 speed rings, no dramas.
  2. J

Who's got the look?

Sadly I don't have that much style
  3. J

Who's got the look?

Yup, that's me. Just got the Paul's stem to add to the matchy matchy
  4. J

Who's got the look?

Mainly black with a splash of colour
  5. J

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Sharp eyes, they did indeed. New Pauls Box Car stem and SMP saddle. Only realised yesterday that the saddle was waaaaay too laid back/nose up and was making my hips rotate backwards too much. Got home with a sore lower back, tilted the seat forward, feels like a new bike!
  6. J

First time out on the MTB in two months. Sooooo good to be back.
  7. J

Loctite on a bike.... do/don’t, where, colour? I understand the stuff about as well as the 40 different grease varieties you can get....
  8. J

Confessions from the fuckwits

Nice one. You think it’ll fix my Fox 34’s?
  9. J

Warranty, I’ve had it done for two SRAM cassettes now. They’re pretty good about it
  10. J

QLD SOLD Genuine Garmin Out front mount and speed sensor

I’ve been looking for both of those! PM incoming...
  11. J

Went for Bikepacking through the Jagungal Wilderness in the Snowies over the weekend with a couple of mates. Excellent weekend out.
  12. J

What brand are they? Got a link?
  13. J

Confessions from the fuckwits

Have done it before, will probably do it again..... Drove 25min to the trail head, and without even having to get out of the car and look in the boot knew I’d not put in shoes or a helmet..... 1hr round trip to go pick them up. Started riding at 11 instead of 10, just as the heat of the day was...
  14. J

You’ve used a front shifter [emoji23]