Recent content by jayboy882003

1. J

Creek Jumping pics (goatfarm)

eeeeeerrrrrr where are they
  2. J

Jay & Trent (riding around the city and Docklands)

i was riding my ATX at the time and Trent was on his Torrent, I am 15 so is trent
  3. J

Twin TowerS

i was saying LOL at the news. so many channels are gunna remind people of what happened. every news channel,,, everything will be about the twin towers
  4. J

Just got my new helmet...what do you use?

lol u cant talk! i got a Giro worth about 120 bucks!
  5. J

Twin TowerS

OMG that's such a LOL!! anyways did u know that Twin Towers were on the 11/9 and then Barli was 12/10 what's at 13/11 ???? :idea: :shock: 8) :?: :!: :?:
  6. J

The forward to end all forwards

so funny when people say: if u dont send this to 30 people MSN will delete your account or Hotmail will delete your account! LMAO!!!
  7. J

my jump :D

so where re the jumps? I might come down if they are close! How is the jump? Is it smooth and nice? have fun with it.../\/\
  8. J

Twin TowerS

Tomorrow is the 2nd year since the Twin Towers were flew into by 2 planes! What do you think of it?
  9. J

DH pictures from N.S.W Sate Champs

good photography work there!!
  10. J

need information about baw baw

are u planning on doing any skiing or snowboarding?
  11. J

Remote control cars

i had a kyosho .12 engine with a honda S2000 body on it. bloody so much work and maintainance and i busted the axle and front suspention and its just kept costing me dosh. its still sitting here (somewhere) but if anyone wants it : 100 bucks with everything!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. J

the beatboxer was rahzel i think
  13. J

Boxxer team or super t?

Super T's look phat and beastly! but the Boxxers a kinda swish too! i would say Super T O_O
  14. J

I just made this video..the bike I am riding is my old ATX..Trent is on his Torrent: http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/surfing/new_city.wmv 1. Right click and click save target as 2. Save it somewhere on your P.C 3. Turn the speakers up and watch it! Appx 5.5 meg
  15. J

Powdercoats

why do u want to spray it Alex