Recent content by Jebus

1. J

ACT Sold sold sold

Sold sold Sold
  2. J

ACT Sold

Interested Hey mate one of my mates is very interested in your bike. He does not have a account on rotor burn do you have a phone number I can give him so he can have a chat to you about your bike? Cheers kye from ride shop
  3. J

Red Ass Downhill NSW ACT State Series - Official Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnhLbHPyL20 a video of the track after the working bee.
  4. J

who's gonna win U/19's national champs?? fearon or brosnan....

connor will win. hes the man
  5. J

sold

is it still for sale mate? and would you take 1300?
  6. J

ACT Sold

bump bump bump
  7. J

ACT Sold

bump, come on guys this is the best ht ive ever ridden, im only selling it cause i really need the money.
  8. J

ACT Sold

07 i think? only been ridden for about 4 months in total, because of sponsorship commitments, i just kept it cause i never wanted to sell it but i really need the money.
  9. J

ACT Sold

yeh i cant see why not, depends what chainguide you are running etc...
  10. J

ACT Sold

pictures are up bump need to sell guys!
  11. J

ACT Sold

sold sold sold
  12. J

Rider No.2 (Tim Eaton) crash at recent Awaba state round

hey. thanks for putting that up, that was me, i broke my elbow and wrist and bruised my femur and had a big haematoma on my thigh. but healing up well and keen to get back on the bike. cheers for that
  13. J

who has tim eatons crash?

cheers for the video. thanks guys, i broke the end of the radius so not to bad. dont need surgery or anything.. thanks again
  14. J

cheers, yeh broken elbow, big haematoma on my thigh, sore neck. ill be fine, 6 weeks or so.
  15. J

hey guys, i was wondering if any of the people who got my crash in the rock garden could post up the pics and videos i saw? or email them to tim-eaton@hotmail.com thanks heaps guys