Recent content by jesse.r

1. J

ACT [SOLD] Specialized Enduro 2004

Bump, Price now dropped to $600
  2. J

Bump, Price now dropped to $650 ONO. Feel free to ask questions :)
  3. J

Yeah I don't think I uploaded them properly, they should be working now :)
  4. J

Item: Specialized Enduro '04 Location: Canberra, ACT (Pickup only) Item Condition: Used, still in good condition Reason for selling: Don't ride it anymore Price and price conditions: $600, ONO Extra Info: New Avid Juicy Three brakes (valued at $200) Specs: Frame- Specialized Enduro '04...
  5. J

New MTB Forum.

hint: Get a decent host, free forum hosting really won't get you far Also you might want to get someone with technical experience in this area. Sorry if I let you down. ;)
  6. J

NSW SOLD:Sixsixone Knee/Shin guards

35 Dollars just postage?
  7. J

NSW SOLD:Sixsixone Knee/Shin guards

How much do you think postage would cost? Also, do you take bank transactions?
  8. J

MTB Canberra looking for help

Thanks everyone who already registered for the forums :D Without me even posting a link =o
  9. J

I'll post when our forums are up again, our website is mtbcanberra.com but theres nothing there at the moment.
  10. J

Hey Scotty, Our forums kinda died during the school holidays, there was like no active members and I found some security bugs. So I decided to close them for a while... I agree, we really need to work on advertisement. Jesse
  11. J

Hey, I'm the founder of MTB Canberra, I opened the forums earlier this year and things never really got going. We had about 20 members and during the school holidays our forums started to die. The forums system we used also had a lot of security problems. I have temporarily closed Mountain...
  12. J

Broken bones?

Wow, man that would be really bad breaking your neck! =/ I broke my collar bone a while a ago riding, it wasn't too bad I'll be able to start riding again soon :)
  13. J

Mountain Bike Canberra

Hey, I have had lots of problems with getting Joomla running.... Could you help me set Joomla up?
  14. J

Mountain Bike Canberra

I like the idea of having a add at a bike shop. They might let me put my add in their shop if I have a link on my forums to their website, I'll have to look into it.
  15. J

Mountain Bike Canberra

I currently have links to CORC and Farkin, I hope to have good relations with as many bike clubs and websites as possible. I've also been thinking of putting a add at Mt. Stromlo. Thanks for signing up Dan. :D