MTB Canberra looking for help

jesse.r

Likes Bikes
Hey,

I'm the founder of MTB Canberra, I opened the forums earlier this year and things never really got going. We had about 20 members and during the school holidays our forums started to die. The forums system we used also had a lot of security problems.

I have temporarily closed Mountain Bike Canberra until I get the website and new forum system running again.

So now I am looking for someone to help me with the technical side of things at Mountain Bike Canberra. If you have experience in running websites and forums feel free to apply.

If you live in Canberra and want to help in some other way please don't hesitate to PM me :)

I would also like to thank all the Admins, Mods and members at MTB Canberra who have helped me so much including...
- FR Drew
- DH'er_28
- Gravity Junkie
- k_d
- scotty

Jesse,
MTB Canberra Founder
jesse@mtbcanberra.com

Last edited:

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey jesse
i was a member (scotty), what happend to the site? and just an idea maybe a bit more advertising some how like theres 800 corc members so maybe hand out flyers at races or ask corc for some sort of advertising?

jesse.r

Likes Bikes
hey jesse
i was a member (scotty), what happend to the site? and just an idea maybe a bit more advertising some how like theres 800 corc members so maybe hand out flyers at races or ask corc for some sort of advertising?
Hey Scotty,

Our forums kinda died during the school holidays, there was like no active members and I found some security bugs. So I decided to close them for a while...

I agree, we really need to work on advertisement.

Jesse