Recent content by jforjeremy

1. J

VIC SOLD) 2021 Norco Optic C2 (Size M)

Bummer!!! Good move though... It's long, but hold out for a large :)
  2. J

Thanks so much! Yeah it's been up for sale a while now (FB). Not as much interest in smaller travel bikes it seems. I personally thought it was a blast, however all my mates got e-bikes and I was getting smashed... so I ended up joining the dark side too haha. I'd still be on it otherwise
  3. J

Item: 2021 Norco Optic C2 (Size M) Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Not getting used :( Price and price conditions: $4100 Extra Info: 2021 Norco Optic C2 SRAM Size Medium Frame wrapped from new and in excellent condition Got this at the start of 2021, mostly...
  4. J

VIC *SOLD* 2020 Canyon Strive Strive CF 6.0 29 (Size M)

Item: 2020 Canyon Strive Strive CF 6.0 29 (Size M) Location: Donvale, VIC Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Realistically, it's too much bike for the riding I'm doing at the moment. Plus, already purchased a new bike Price and price conditions: $3800, prefer local pickup - however, I...
  5. J

Sounds great mate! Have sent email with details... chat soon

Sounds great mate! Have sent email with details... chat soon
  6. J

Hi mate! Yeah still up for sale. Happy to post to Sydney for $250. Let me know if you want to...

Hi mate! Yeah still up for sale. Happy to post to Sydney for $250. Let me know if you want to proceed and I can shoot you my bank details. Cheers! Jeremy
  7. J

VIC *SOLD*

Item: Sram Guide R Disk Brakes + Rotors Location: Donvale, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs Item Condition: Only used once, then replaced when new brakes arrived Reason for selling: Pulled off a 2019 Strive, replaced with Shimano Price and price conditions: $250 as pictured Extra Info: Rotor size...
  8. J

Where to sell my bike?

To be honest - I’m pretty rubbish at using FB. Its probably more user error my end haha. I couldn’t really find a specific group relative to my area. I think that would have helped get some interest on FB.
  9. J

Where to sell my bike?

100%! FB wasn't great at all. So many people posting ads, yours quickly gets lost amongst everything else.
  10. J

Where to sell my bike?

Just in case anyone digs this up. I ended up selling through Gumtree... the place I least expected to sell. In fact, I actually had the most interest through Gumtree by far.
  11. J

VIC *SOLD* 2016 Devinci Troy Carbon

Bump and price drop - now $2700
  12. J

VIC *SOLD* 2016 Devinci Troy Carbon

Thanks man!
  13. J

Where to sell my bike?

Thanks guys. Found a few more FB groups and might look into Ebay. Potentially Gumtree - however, I have had a mate be on the receiving end of some trouble with Gumtree.
  14. J

Where to sell my bike?

"I value moving things on over a few hundred extra dollars and 6 weeks dealing with time wasters" Yes to this!!!! Totally agree
  15. J

Where to sell my bike?

Legend!!!! I've also had success here in the past, but agree; seems to have slowed down post social media. I'll give Ebay a go. Not keen to get robbed on Gumtree haha