Recent content by Jim21

1. Jim21

How to build DJ's

thanks for this great piece of info, i'm building some DJ's soon, i got a massive pile of clay and a bobcat and lil excavator to move all my dirt and make burms:D i'm on flat land but i have enough dirt and enough HP to make a good run in, hope it works:)
  2. Jim21

12 year old boy bleeds to death, after crashing bmx Bike

sucks to hear something like this,makes you think about stuff:( R.I.P Alex
  3. Jim21

energy drink

i know, when i used to road race i wasn't allowed to touch anything like an energy drink. i wont drink them when i know i need to do any physical stuff. but now working night shift driving heavy equipment i like to down one when i'm feeling a bit flat
  4. Jim21

energy drink

yeah, few of us were stopped past a safeway servo on the way to ride some 4x and i saw them, picked one up and thought "how friggin awsome" it now lives on a shelf in my room. only have one bottle of black V left :( today i've had, 1 red bull can, 2 red bull bottles and 1 and a half bottles of...
  5. Jim21

Your anti-theft devices?

rotty X german shepard @ about 55kgs one very well trained guard dog:) has caught a few low lifes who thought they'd play with the cars in the back yard:D
  6. Jim21

Obsession

cars, bmw's to be more precise. forever reading,tinkering and buying stuff for them all (was up to 6 at one stage,3 of them went:p down to 2 now)
  7. Jim21

Kids these days..

being stabbed doesnt hurt that much...half the time you can't feel it because all the nerves get cut. feels abit cold,unless it hits a bone or something. so the kid was a noob...most of the people who carry a knife like that are weak as piss anyway. the "better do a good job of it buddy, becuse...
  8. Jim21

energy drink

got 2 bottles for black V here right now :D
  9. Jim21

hospital stories...

been a few times. twice for busted ankles while riding motox...they dont like bike riders:( another time after i got a pot glass smashed in my face, got in quick cause the ambo's took me in, was weird being able to see the needle going past my eye as he was stiching my cheek back togeather and...
  10. Jim21

Kids these days..

not much you can do but get angry and lose it when somone smashes a pot glass in your face "because they thought you were somone else"..... so did i...and the chair he copped hurt alot worse, oh and then being dragged out and beaten by bouncers(one of them was a mate of mine). i keep away from...
  11. Jim21

havent had one for a while... post your cars

yep i am man, i know who you are now :p one new pic, me and a mate after a little run on the GOR. he was pissed because he couldnt catch me or the pack of euro's behind me
  12. Jim21

You Yangs Thursday 17th July

i'm new to it to, love number 13. had a few go at trav's which was abit much for me, still managed to stay on the pedals. wish i could come thurs, work nightshift so some days i hit up anglesea 4X etc
  13. Jim21

needs a new rim!!!!!!!!!

mag 30's are almost un-killable. farken heavy though
  14. Jim21

getting banned

the ban button looks something like this:p then it goes to something like this:D
  15. Jim21

Dirt Jump Etiquette

spent a few hours digging couple weeks ago, just as we were finishing....these morons with their kids come walking past...letting their kids run all over the jumps:mad: then some fukwit rocks up on a thumpster and tells us how he's been trying to jump them, now we know who's been ripping our...