Recent content by jirtdumpdan

1. jirtdumpdan

one more thing. i had to quote this. he hadnt been down in a vert long time before this. if he hadnt have been away. he wouldnt have come any way. if he did. he most certainly wouldnt have dug. he wouldve stood around telling the diggers what a bad job they were doing and how dumb...
  2. jirtdumpdan

ok. this is what went down. JIRTDUMPDAN BEING ME, DAN, is the one who did the flip attempt. that was not my first attempt. i have done them before. that day, that attempt was one of my last out of probably an hour trying them. i did have breakfast. i just suck at flips. which is why i...
  3. jirtdumpdan

What kind of God gets crucified?

or. maybe he wasnt any of those things and all of them at the same time. maybe he was just someone that people believed in. he came in at the right time and did the right things. he stood up for something. he made a difference to people who thought they werent worth a difference, he stood up...
  4. jirtdumpdan

Jumping off stuff

well, does anyone know the melbourne exhibition center? aka jeffs shed? my mate jumped off that, over the road, and the rocks, and the shallow part of the water into the deep end. that is nuts.
  5. jirtdumpdan

Your favorite "Quote"

'One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it is worth watching' - Unknown
  6. jirtdumpdan

Local Pro town sesh.

haha yeah, having a typical "bowzaa day" ily bowzaa
  7. jirtdumpdan

Croydon Hills Sesh

i took that photo... no wuzz ozz ;)
  8. jirtdumpdan

101 Tips for DJ beginners?

keep your nose up and your better off casing, rather than overshooting
  9. jirtdumpdan

Please delete

just a thought, to all you guys saying why bother building there, the council will rip them down, so what? thats the worst that can happen ( unless you get fined, but that is doubtful) so why not build there? i mean if you always focus on the worst.... nothing gets done in life! so you should...
  10. jirtdumpdan

massive jumps new photos pge 6 and7 and14 and now 19

yeah dude, get em up asap! you all know were pineing to see new ones!
  11. jirtdumpdan

Evergreen. update page 3 and 4

haha dude there coming along mint! props + a billion for starting mid summer (Y) but yeah, like i offered to you, you welcome to dig at ours and if you want a hand, happy to help :D though will take a while to get to you :p
  12. jirtdumpdan

One Shot on a lazy Friday afternoon

dude that photo is the shit!:D
  13. jirtdumpdan

New from Canada

haha he's coming from canada, to ride in aus, i think most of us would kill to ride in canada?
  14. jirtdumpdan

Gearing?

isnt the bmx " perfect ratio " 2.75? like your sprockets should = that when you divide the big by the little? just something i heard
  15. jirtdumpdan

our track (trail log) UPDATED 24/2nd

omg im coming to where you live, your trails are wet! so damn luckey...