massive jumps new photos pge 6 and7 and14 and now 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
are u seriously only 16. cause im nearly 16 and i would never be able to build them.
if you put your mind to it mate you can build anything you want!

just because some one is a certain age does not mean they cant build something, give it a shot some time, you might even surprise yourself! =)

djfr

Likes Dirt
ok i just got back from the trails i finished the 2nd upramp of the 2nd set i took my brother up and he did a bit of shaping on the other jumps couldnt get pics because the camera ran out of batteries i still have do a bit more shaping to make it look nice and pretty anyway so i should get pics when i go up tomorrow

djfr

Likes Dirt
ok bmx games got in the way of getting pics i was going to get some more pics and dig yesterday but yeah i went to bmx games today and yesterday to watch some mates in the amature(sp)? comp but yeah ill take some pics after i build next time which will be some time next week

Razor-ryder

Likes Dirt
ok bmx games got in the way of getting pics i was going to get some more pics and dig yesterday but yeah i went to bmx games today and yesterday to watch some mates in the amature(sp)? comp but yeah ill take some pics after i build next time which will be some time next week
yewww bmx games.. i was there for 3 days watching my mates danny campbell,andrew buckworth and luke bowerman

MTB_MANIAC

Likes Bikes
big!!

they must be the biggest jumps i have ever seen
does it rain much where they are?
if so do the pits get full of water or do u have a drainage system going on

niki125

Likes Dirt
The Balls

Massive props on what you've done so far, never seen anything like it, there's no way i'd ever hit them cause i'm a pussy with no skill but dam... I know it's been said a thousand times already but they are dead set art. When i lived at home we had some sweet trails up the back of the folks place, spent more time digging than riding, (love to dig:D) but nothing like that. Congrats. :cool:

meelen dh

Likes Dirt
i dont mean to nag but have you finished these jumps?
Are you considering getting any action shots or making a video?
Good luck with your process.

djfr

Likes Dirt
i dont mean to nag but have you finished these jumps?
Are you considering getting any action shots or making a video?
Good luck with your process.
well all i have to do now is build a berm a landing and two more jumps so theyre very close to finished un fortunatly i havent been able get get up in the last week because of work and footy and because i felt like going for a ride last sunday instead of digging.

i was planing to work on them tomorrow (R.D.O) and sunday but with all the rain weve had i cant access them because of very very flooded creeks but if im very lucky and its sunny for the next three days i should be able to get up there by sunday maybe even tomorrow if the water level drops eneough but with previous experiences it isnt likley:(:(hope the rain hasnt done too much damage because it would be a bit of a setback now that im so close to finishing them

any way ill update you as soon as i do more work and get my camera up there

kemmis

Likes Dirt
hey man sweet trails. Do you test the jumps? because it would suck if you finish all of them and then you realise one jump throws you out.

Last edited:

djfr

Likes Dirt
How are your jumps?
Did the rain do an thing terrible?
i ve got some bad news i went up today after work for a quick look i couldnt take the camera or shovel over because i had to swim:mad: and unfortunatly when i got over there i found quite a bit of damage:mad::mad: from the heavy rain it was mainly a few ruts and 2 cave ins on the sides of the coffins luckily though i should be able to fix most of it pretty easily on friday arvo and sunday its just an annoying setback because i could have been starting the
3rd jump in the second set on sunday but shit happens and the repair work should hopefully be even better than the work already done:D

maca192

Likes Dirt
i ve got some bad news i went up today after work for a quick look i couldnt take the camera or shovel over because i had to swim:mad: and unfortunatly when i got over there i found quite a bit of damage:mad::mad: from the heavy rain it was mainly a few ruts and 2 cave ins on the sides of the coffins luckily though i should be able to fix most of it pretty easily on friday arvo and sunday its just an annoying setback because i could have been starting the
3rd jump in the second set on sunday but shit happens and the repair work should hopefully be even better than the work already done:D
How did your drainage hold up if u have any??? Ours at raggots JUST survived.....

djfr

Likes Dirt
How did your drainage hold up if u have any??? Ours at raggots JUST survived.....
when i went up there was no water in them at all but from the water mark on the side it was about 2 foot deep but yeah it all drained out through the soil:D

i got a bit of repair work done this arvo actually i got most of it done its a bit rough at the moment but ill hpefully finish it sunday and start the second landing on the second set

connor

Squid
hey mate, jumped them yet. we all wanna see some actions shots.
if your onto making the second set. just jumps the first set. then you can post up pics and it will be cool.

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.