Recent content by jmeers

1. J

GT Fury Carbon ?

Was at queenstown bike park this week, Did a few runs with Atherton's who were riding the new GT. Very nice guys
  2. J

Ibis 741 carbon wheelset 650b

Cheers buddy
  3. J

Ibis 741 carbon wheelset 650b

Thinking of getting these for my new build on a v10 Any one using these or have used them What are your thoughts on them ??
  4. J

Deemax ultimates 650b

Yeah few guys have them on the WC circuit, Sam hill, Danny heart So I'm sure they will release in 650b soon hopefully
  5. J

Deemax ultimates 650b

Any one know when the deemax ultimates in 650b will be available Looking getting some for my new v10
  6. J

2015 Santa Cruz V10

Your just lucky I told you homie, get a double barrel on it mate
  7. J

2015 Santa Cruz V10

Being a huge Santa Cruz fan, having owned all the previous V10 models I will not be getting the new one, can't see many other people getting one at that crazy price
  8. J

2015 Santa Cruz V10

Even the frames are to much at $5499 Have the 2014 model which was $4200 with the db air Can't see were the extra cost comes for the new frame
  9. J

2015 Santa Cruz V10

Cost of the new v10 frames are $5499 Complete bikes are $8500 & $125O0 Brought the 2014 model frame with db air for $4200 Was looking looking at getting a new frame plus new deemax and fox 40 Can't see where the extra $$$ are coming from for a frame
  10. J

2015 Santa Cruz V10

Mate of my got a quote the other day 13k with enve wheelset, looks like frames will be about 6k or there abouts Have owned all the v10 bikes over the years. But with prices that high don't think I will get a new one With the frames now being made in China I find the price a disgrace Was...
  11. J

NSW Straitline Defacto black pedals sold please delete

Item: straitline Defacto black pedals Condition: used still in great condition Location: wollongong Price $ 50 plus post Pics : pm me or will up some soon
  12. J

Where can i buy Alpinstars Moab Kneepads??

Had them for a few rides, were the worst pads I've tried There are much better pads out there
  13. J

Queenstown, NZ. The Analyst.

Hey mate going with Damo if your keen to come
  14. J

Queenstown, NZ. The Analyst.

any other people going to be in queenstown 16th march to 23rd march????
  15. J

Ht evo pedals

Ebay looks the best place or there Facebook page