Recent content by joeridesbikes

1. joeridesbikes

Kurrajong Freeride comp - Highlights

Yeahhh theyre sick as! the pic of bret (bryant) is nuts! same as bilbos super seat! nice work
  2. joeridesbikes

Advanced/intermediate dirtpile 26"

Geez cam! Fark!
  3. joeridesbikes

NSW North Waggas new installement

Well council came the other day and grated a nice path... so i decided id make the most out of it and build some trails.. well the start of some trails.. got the upramp built etc. Coms and Feed Wanted :D
  4. joeridesbikes

DJ Blk mrkt 357

Hahaha away from the riding is what i meant hahaha! LOL and beer you'll get... along with money for the parts im buying ;) ily
  5. joeridesbikes

26" beginner/intermediate ... flyout or small jumps(concrete or dirt)

hahaha thats always the way! when i start saving or have money.. something always breaks and you waste all the money on it.. its all good man.. just do wat ya can :)
  6. joeridesbikes

Thats pretty smooth lookin Goodluck cam.. ill try them with you :)
  7. joeridesbikes

you still keen dude? im keen to play already haha
  8. joeridesbikes

DJ Blk mrkt 357

Well ive only ridden it once with all that gear on, but it rides better :) It spins heaps good 360's are more effortless and also for example i never really got tailwhips around.. but yesterday i landed my first one beside the bike... and flips are easier the front end spins quicker because of...
  9. joeridesbikes

DJ Blk mrkt 357

Now that im finished school and have alot of free time on my hands (and its way to hot to ride - 40degrees or something shocking) i decided to PMR! Myself and Ethol Blk Mrkt decided to play around with some parts we had... uh lying around in the shed... definately not off a mates bike while...
  10. joeridesbikes

dare you to do a FUCKnohander ;) hahaha itll be GAME SET MATCH
  11. joeridesbikes

Rohans 2009 thread.... merry christmas :) no new pics

i have thoroughly enjoyed reading this.. i have decided you are living the life :) are you ever at home?? some of the places you roadie too are amazing not only for there riding but also the scenery! if only i had more time on my hands to do that! nice riding. extremely good pics... and...
  12. joeridesbikes

haha tommy already summed it up for me :) so yeah nuh no rules just the normal 'FARK house rules' yeah i look forward to the set :)
  13. joeridesbikes

DJ 2010 norco 250

dont mind that at all :) looks nice
  14. joeridesbikes

i accept your challenge , you can set first trick if you want :) this could be fun :)
  15. joeridesbikes

Best way to get rid of waist high grass

Get in and just swing a small shovel like a cricket bat... for our trails, it worked suprisingly well.. (how we got so much grass when we built a temporary grass pit) then you can just get rid of the leftovers etc try it out?