26" beginner/intermediate ... flyout or small jumps(concrete or dirt)

joeridesbikes

Likes Bikes
Looking for someone to take my offer up... now that i have finished school i can most likely get vids often..

I would like to use this to build up my trick list, and hopefully help you (the challenger) to do the same.

Hit me up if you think this is you!

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Still looking for challenge?

Id say im begginer but gotta start somewhere, and i don't know the names of tricks so.....

Let me know...Got access to DJ & Parks

joeridesbikes

Likes Bikes
Still looking for challenge?

Id say im begginer but gotta start somewhere, and i don't know the names of tricks so.....

Let me know...Got access to DJ & Parks

i accept your challenge , you can set first trick if you want :)
this could be fun :)

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Yes no problems ill set first means i can at least get through 1 round :eek:

May be able to get something this arvo

Any special rules?

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
nah doubt it mate.. im his bro and i think he just wants a game to help him learn new tricks.. should be a good game

joeridesbikes

Likes Bikes
haha tommy already summed it up for me :)

so yeah nuh no rules just the normal 'FARK house rules'
yeah i look forward to the set :)

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Sorry lads, been so busy

My farkin car blew a head gasket which they rekon is 7g to fix so i thought arhh ill just trade it....go to trade it and find out its a repairable write off.

That and ive been asked to write a business plan for a moto/mtb park, i hate business plans so long and tedious

Im am keen so ill try and set before the end of the weekend. If i don't by then i may have to pull out till i have more time.

joeridesbikes

Likes Bikes
Sorry lads, been so busy

My farkin car blew a head gasket which they rekon is 7g to fix so i thought arhh ill just trade it....go to trade it and find out its a repairable write off.

That and ive been asked to write a business plan for a moto/mtb park, i hate business plans so long and tedious

Im am keen so ill try and set before the end of the weekend. If i don't by then i may have to pull out till i have more time.
hahaha thats always the way! when i start saving or have money.. something always breaks and you waste all the money on it..

its all good man.. just do wat ya can :)