Recent content by Johnny Fu

1. J

Hey Anthony, The mods ended it and removed it because I wrote within his quoted text when I...

Hey Anthony, The mods ended it and removed it because I wrote within his quoted text when I replied? It comes with 142 and 148 dropouts. 142 can only run SS, 148 has the hanger. I'll include head set, seat clamp. Fork was a 130mm Revelation, 32mm Stanchion. I'm in CBD if you're interested. I...
  2. J

VIC SOLD

Rotorburn is not ‘free marketing’, real money is needed to run this site, even though you get to advertise here for free. The trading area is meant to be an opportunity for mountain bikers to look after each other, not take the piss. -- I hope you weren't referring to me taking a piss? Kinda...
  3. J

VIC SOLD

Free marketing
  4. J

VIC SOLD

Thanks for validating Goobags. I assume prices were always negotiable, hence the price? Either way thanks for looking again.
  5. J

VIC SOLD

They are both included. It's just what Santa Cruz told me. It's a superficial defect that they were happy to replace.
  6. J

VIC SOLD

Depends on the cake? Yep dropouts are included. 142 spacing are single speed only, can't run geared. 148 spacing for geared.
  7. J

VIC SOLD

Selling with the defect.
  8. J

VIC SOLD

Item: Location: Melbourne Item Condition: USED Reason for selling: Warranty Replacement
  9. J

Sold 2015 Niner ROS 9, Medium, Forge Grey

Item: 2015 Niner ROS 9, Medium, Forge Grey Location: Melbourne, Vic Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Paying for honeymoon Price and price conditions: $700 Extra Info: Steel Frame, Scotch mastic tape as frame protector, Niner Biocentric II, Headset, Crown race (removable by hand), MRP...
  10. J

Tubeless rim strips to fit Stans Crest or Arch

What did you end up doing? Back to the shop? Home job with YouTube as your teacher? Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  11. J

Maintaining trueness

I've bought mine through mtbdirect Nov 2016. They've been good too me. Front has been good, I ride a hardtail and the rear is meant to be beaten up. Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  12. J

Maintaining trueness

So theorically I'll need to check the spoke holes on the outside and the inside of the rim? Man gotta take everything off what a pain. Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  13. J

Maintaining trueness

I had the wheel trued at my LBS, made sure it was good back home. Went on a ride without many rock gardens and it's already out of true. So just trying to find out a better way to maintain the wheels trueness. Now others may suggest the spoke tension can be off. Won't know until I get a hold of...
  14. J

Maintaining trueness

Was wondering can you true the wheel without a tension meter? The wheel can be straight but not enough tension right? Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  15. J

Long Time Return... Medium Travel HT

Hey AJ, Out of curiosity, what did you plan on getting? I know the thread has been a bit quiet, or maybe you got exactly what you want. Let me know. Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk