Recent content by Jonb1760

1. Jonb1760

MTB Sale.com - Scam

So. Its definately a fraud, bit the bullet and ordered a bike but payed through PayPal. (How does a scam site work with PayPal???), no bike but a month later full refund from PayPal.
  2. Jonb1760

MTB Sale.com - Scam

I am looking at bying a 2013 Downhill Norco Aurum from MTBsale.com. But cant find any info about the company. They are based in Denpasar Indonesia. 1. Anybody heard from these guys or had any experience? 2. What kind of import duties would I be up for on a $1300 bike?
  3. Jonb1760

Norco Range Shock replacement.

Hey guys I bit the bullet. Got a good deal on a RockShox Monarch Plus so in case anyone is interested I swapped the x-fusion for the monarch. It was a piece of p... . The x-fusion had press bushings top and bottom that came straight out and went straight into the Monarch. No extra hardware...
  4. Jonb1760

Next question does anyone know the size of the upper and lower shock mounting bolts on a norco range? And has the frame dimensions changed over time?
  5. Jonb1760

Hey guys, am looking at replacing the x fusion shock on my 2015 range. I have the option of a Monarch plus R shock. Would this be a straight swap or if not what size spacer kits upper and lower would i need? TIA. O
  6. Jonb1760

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

Dropkick Murphys are the greatest. Am listening to em right now.
  7. Jonb1760

2015 Norco Range A7.2

Thanx Mario. Thanx for the info. All good. just a small correction it's a Med. Range. When I specked it I was right in the border between Med and Large so I went smaller. Feels fine and great to ride so happy with the decision. I have done countless measurements and have come up with the...
  8. Jonb1760

2015 Norco Range A7.2

Has anyone swapped the stock Norco seat Post with a Rock Shox 125mm dropper. Standard post is 350mm but the Rock Shox is 380mm. I am 179cm so I wouldn't need the post all the way down so I'm guessing it will fit. Just wanted to see if anyone has already done it.
  9. Jonb1760

Hey Guys, Newbie.

Hey Guys saying hi from sunny, or not so sunny Jindabyne. Looks like a good forum will have a look around.
  10. Jonb1760

Norco Range Vs Giant Reign

I to have the 2015 Range A 7.2 and totally agree. An awesome bike. I ride with a mate and has the 2016 Reign 2. Also an awesome bike. If your dollar can go that far the Reign would be my choice, however for the price the 2015 range was excellent value (if you can find one, when I bought mine...