Recent content by joshhat98

1. J

Can i run a Blackspire Stinger Chain Tensioner on a Truvativ Howitzer XR BB?

Would just like to know if i can run the chain tensioner on this BB. Any guides on installing one? This would be able to tension the chain for SS right, as i can't run a rear tensioner. Thanks in advance. BB: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=40487 Tensioner...
  2. J

The Magic Ratio. Need a little help.

I would if i could work out the chain..
  3. J

I thought of that, but i'm not sure if i could mount a BB tensioner on my bike? I'l go get a pic. Bike: 2009 Apollo Vigilante BB: Truvati Howitzer XR 68/73 56mm Chain Line Cranks: Truvati Rukition 32t Chainwhel. Will this work? http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=54362
  4. J

I never understand what you say :lol: The only bit i got of it is that im dead to you.
  5. J

I don't have a rear hanger, and i can't find any to suit my bike other wise i woulddddddddddd :dance:
  6. J

Okay, so i found that i need to find the 'Magic Ratio' for my bike. But none of the ratio's are 100% right..? Specs: Chain-ring: 32 (Current) Cog: 12 - 18 (Will buy a new cog if needed) Chain-stay: 430mm (43cm) Here is the grid with out a half link. Here is the gird with a half link...
  7. J

The Single Speed Thread

3* I woundl't if i got help :(
  8. J

Single Speed. Questions & Problems

Give us a bit more info about your setup i.e.: 1. Are you running the original multi-gear cassette and chainring set but trying to just leave the chain in one gear ? This will always be dodgy as these gears are designed to want to change. I Have just a single cog on it. 2. Have you setup...
  9. J

The Single Speed Thread

Could i please get some help with my problem? Hello, I recently broke my Hanger on my Apollo Vigilante, it was running single speed with a Tensioner, but now i can't run it. 1. Can i run single speed on Vertical Dropouts? 2. What's problems am I going to in-counter? All that said, I...
  10. J

Bump. Still need help with this.
  11. J

Bump. Still need help with this.
  12. J

Scared to ride a road bike on the road?

I wan't to get a roady for fitness & training, but i have a fear of riding on the roads. I live in the Grampians, great routes for road bikes too. I have a fear of riding my bike on the roads with cars doing 100km/h. How can i get over this, is it dangerous?
  13. J

I don't think my PM's are working? Can't send?

I can't see my sent inbox's..? No body i'v messaged has replied either.
  14. J

Hello, I recently broke my Hanger on my Apollo Vigilante, it was running single speed with a Tensioner, but now i can't run it. 1. Can i run single speed on Vertical Dropouts? 2. What's problems am I going to in-counter? All that said, I tried it today. Problem was the chain, When i...
  15. J

Hello, I recently broke my Hanger on my Apollo Vigilante, it was running single speed with a Tensioner, but now i can't run it. 1. Can i run single speed on Vertical Dropouts? 2. What's problems am I going to in-counter? All that said, I tried it today. Problem was the chain, When i...