Recent content by jp4294

1. jp4294

MTB Apparel - What's most important?

Wow thanks so much everyone for the amazing input! I honestly didn't expect so much feedback so quickly. I've updated the poll options with a few extra things. Another thought... How does everyone feel about having to try things on and feel materials before you buy? I know bike shops are...
  2. jp4294

MTB Apparel - What's most important?

Hey guys, Hope you're all staying safe and sane through coronavirus! I have always wanted to create my own affordable MTB apparel (jerseys and shorts) and spending my days at home, I've finally had the chance to think about.. Wondering whether it is doable, I want to get the opinions of you guys...
  3. jp4294

Mainstream Mountain Biking?

So, a lot of people who know about mountain biking would probably agree that the majority of riders are underpaid compared to other sports. You have golfers, who each hit a ball about 70 - 80 times, competing for prize purses upwards of $5million. Surfers battle it out at Bells Beach for...
  4. jp4294

VIC Scott Voltage FR10 (Long) SOLD

Pm'd you mate
  5. jp4294

Formula One world championship

Can they not use pit boards either?
  6. jp4294

Pick the winning time in Cairns! Score a prize.

Total stab in the dark. 3:24:10
  7. jp4294

Sold!

Come on guys this has to go in the next week!
  8. jp4294

Sold!

Sold please delete
  9. jp4294

Please delete!!

Still plenty here
  10. jp4294

Please delete!!

Still lots of stuff guys
  11. jp4294

Please delete!!

Everything needs to go so feel free to send me some offers!
  12. jp4294

Long Term Bike Storage

Awesome thanks heaps guys! I'll give all those tips a go. Really appreciate the quick help. Cheers
  13. jp4294

Long Term Bike Storage

Hey guys, I'm about to go overseas for about a year and a half and I'm wanting to keep my bike which is a Scott Voltage FR30. It will probably be placed in storage along with bits of furniture and what not and I was wondering if there's anything I should do to it to prevent it from seizing up...
  14. jp4294

Please delete!!

Please delete!
  15. jp4294

08 glory dh0 spring for the shock..

Give this a go for a rough idea: http://www.tftunedshox.com/info/spring_calculator.aspx