Recent content by Juan Dinger

1. Juan Dinger

Emo's. What happened?

Emo's realised they had become too mainstream and went back to being goth's. Can still be found hiding out in awkward groups together in seedy underground bars. As for lads, they got a bad name here in Aus as it went from stereotyping English football hooligan types to including anyone with...
  2. Juan Dinger

Large diameter lock on grips

Have seen a lot of rave reviews of the Ergon GD1 grips and keen to try out a set myself. Worth a look.
  3. Juan Dinger

Knee/ shin guards

They really are a great set of pads. I read a bunch of reviews before I decided on these, and couldn't be happier. Here is a good write up and it includes a good side on shot of them to give you an idea. http://nsmb.com/race-face-flank-leg-pads-reviewed/
  4. Juan Dinger

Knee/ shin guards

The RaceFace Flank leg guards are amazing. Give these serious consideration. Super comfy and everything you could need protection wise. Extremely well thought out and rider tested design. Can't pump them up enough. https://www.raceface.com/products/details/flank-leg-guards
  5. Juan Dinger

The BMX Race thread.

5 Ten shoes and flat pedals !!
  6. Juan Dinger

Knee pad suggestions

Yep, your loss. If you don't consider these or the Flank's when looking for knee pads, you are seriously missing out !!
  7. Juan Dinger

Knee pad suggestions

Can absolutely not go past the Race Face Ambush knee pads. I had tried 3 sets of different knee guards with no success until I bought these after being recommended them. They are awesome and offer so much protection, and do not move at all when riding in them. They simply wrap around the knee...
  8. Juan Dinger

"Server too busy" - affect anyone else?

Yep, site wouldn't work for me all day.
  9. Juan Dinger

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Excuse the ignorance, but what is it ?? :noidea: I am thinking of ditching the idea of a full-sus bike and going for a gnarly hardtail instead. 150-160mm fork and good components. Comes in at a budget I am happy with and thing should be super trick. Suits most trails in Australia...
  10. Juan Dinger

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Hot damn, that thing is trick !! Sweet ride !!
  11. Juan Dinger

Demo riders with Öhlins rear shock.

If you are able to get the desired level of sag with your current spring, that spring rate is correct for your weight. It sounds like the compression circuits internally will need work if you are still bottoming out hard. Going up a spring rate is not the answer you are looking for. Why did you...
  12. Juan Dinger

Downhill racing is back in Coffs Harbour!

This is great !!!
  13. Juan Dinger

Back is rooted! Is longer travel better?

Great thread as I'm in the same boat. Good to know there is hope and other guys out there riding after surgery.
  14. Juan Dinger

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Considering $5 33 years ago now equates to about $1000, it makes that $600 pump good value !! :bolt:
  15. Juan Dinger

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

I did a bunch of reading on what makes for a good light and what doesn't just recently and was surprised at what I read. The vast range of lights on the market also makes it rather difficult to decide on what you need. It seems you really do get what you pay for. One thing that stood out when...