Recent content by junek

1. J

NSW SOLD 2011 Giant Trance X2 (Medium Frame)

i'd be interested if it is still for sale.
  2. J

Spacers for hubs to fit different sized axels?

thanks DW Its an older one. Bugger. Guess i will be heading for a fork with 20mm axel. I^ll look into the other brands stuff and let you know if it can be fitted to a hadley hub thanks guys jamie
  3. J

oh, yeah, that might help!! its a hadley hub. thanks
  4. J

I have a 20mm front hub....and im looking to buy a set of Fox forks that have a 15mm axel (talas 32) Is there a fix for my 5mm problem?? thanks
  5. J

Giant Trance X or similar. size small.

Im still looking.... There must be some small bikes out there
  6. J

Specialized 07 pitch quick sell

one more call for the size....
  7. J

anyone????? or does anyone know of 2008 models in shops...that are on run out sales???
  8. J

SDG Bel Air seat with rails

anyone??? please dont make me ride with a bent seat.
  9. J

SDG Bel Air seat with rails

Item: SDG Bel Air seat. Ti rails would be good, but i'll take what i can get. Location: sydney, but i'll take one from anywhere, postage shouldnt be too much. Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Extra Info: must be in pretty good condish. no rips or tares etc. Rails must be straight...
  10. J

Sold

EDIT.........sorry, post is wrong size for my frame. pictures please also length of post? thanks
  11. J

High End DH bike, over 2006 models only please!

morewood Izumu DH. 2006. a no-BS race bike. frame with 6way shock and boxxer teams and rear hub (hadley) or complete bike - quality build, light and fast. jamie sydney 0421517991
  12. J

Santa Cruz Namad small or Med

Item: Santa Cruz Namad small or Med - i want a complete bike built as a light AM or just the frame and shock Location: sydney Item Condition: straight Price and price conditions: depends on the bike and build Extra Info: I want a do it all bike Pictures:Yes
  13. J

Item: Basically i want a Giant Trance X 2008 or later OR a similar bike (stumpy etc....) Location: Sydney, but may buy interstate Item Condition: not flogged Price and price conditions: you tell me, but not a trance 0!!! Extra Info: its for my girlfriend...so small or xs frame ...
  14. J

Bike shipping - Canada to Australia

im going to canada for the season, but heading off to mexico and guatemala after the season for a few months...hence i want to send by bike(s) back via cargo / shipping..........
  15. J

Bike shipping - Canada to Australia

Does anyone know the price of shipping a bike back the slow way....on a ship. I dont mind if it takes 2 or 3 months. Also, is it cheaper to buy a bike over there considering the exchange rate???? thanks