NSW SOLD 2011 Giant Trance X2 (Medium Frame)

WhiteDC2

Likes Bikes
SOLD

Item: 2011 Giant Trance X2

Size: Medium
Stock condition with the exception of Shimano XT (2011) brakes and rotors which have replaced the (awful) Avids. Even though the Shimano brakes are of the old servo design they perform well.
Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.1" tyres, front and rear.
Manufacturer's specifications: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-au/bikes/model/trance.x2/7279/44202/

Item Condition: Used

Has been in storage since 2012.
Frame and shock has seen approximately 1500-2000 kms of off road use; wheel set, groupset and fork has only seen around 500 kms due to the bike being primarily used with after market components.
Small dent in down tube (see photo).
Rear shock DU bushings require replacement.
Brake cable rub mark on rear shock coating, doesn't seem to affect shock function.
Audible squeak from frame suspension linkages which may require lubrication or bearing replacement to rectify. The bike has been recently test ridden and performs well despite the noise from the suspension linkage.
Seat shell has cracked.
New Shimano XT brakes (2011), front and rear.
Near new Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres, front and rear.
New chain (SLX)

Reason for selling: Too small and upgraded to a new bike 2012.

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Local pick-up only, no interstate deals, no shipping, no exceptions.

Extra Info:

Pedals not included
Water bottle cage not included
Listed for sale elsewhere

Pictures:

Last edited:

WhiteDC2

Likes Bikes
Sold sold sold

SOLD.

Thanks to everyone for their interest and sorry to those who missed out, it went to the first person who contacted me.

WhiteDC2

Likes Bikes
Thanks for the hot tip.

Sorry for not being as an awesomely skilled forum user like yourself. You would think clicking on "edit" would natively allow one to edit everything including the title, but apparently that requires "advanced" mode.

Which I found out without any help from the Rotorburn community and mods other than smartarse comments and sarcasm. Relax guys, or if it means that much to you all edit Rule 4 of your "Trading and Forum Rules" (http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?107271-Trading-Forums-Rules-FAQ-and-Access) to read something like this:

4. Completed Ads. Once an item is sold, please edit your thread title so it has the word "SOLD" in it. Wanted to buy ads need to be edited so the word "FOUND" is in it. This is so the ad can be moved out of the forum. (The thread title can be edited using "advanced" mode)

Keyboard ninjas I tell ya...

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hopefully no one had any pending trades with this guy and if they did personal details had been exchanged.

Either way, he'll be back again in 5 days so he can carry on with his childish PMs to moderators and general dramatics.