Recent content by kaotickelly

1. K

Anyone still doing this?

I just took my FourPlay out of storage, but the brakes need a bleed or a new one altogether, other than that all it needs is some enthusiasm from me! :P My forearms shrink a lot in the years due to lack of grip ... heh
  2. K

NSW Sold

Interested Hi mate, am on the market for this bike, can't decide between the e:i or non e:i. Can view tomorrow, and will pay on the spot if condition and price is right. PM sent re contact.
  3. K

NSW SOLD. Canfield Balance S/M, good specs, X0, Chris King, etc

Final Price drop Final price drop $795! Pick up a bargain today!
  4. K

NSW Sold

Any idea on weight?
  5. K

Sold

NVM, re-read description. GLWS
  6. K

Price drop Dropped to $900 the lot! Seriously, the Chris King Hub, brakes, bars, X0 deraileur and cranks alone is worth the asking price :madgrin:
  7. K

HI, Selling my mostly unridden Canfield balance, that I bought and put together over the last few years. Condition: Very good, ridden 90% on road in the CBD, 10% at Sydney Olympic Park. Not a mark on fork upper or lower. No dent on frame. Nothing loose, well looked after. Reason: Never...
  8. K

QLD Sold

Why can't you be in Sydney!!!??? :rant::frusty::pout::Cry:
  9. K

Switching from 54t to 50t possible on the Rotor 3DF cranks?

Ok, thanks Alo, I'll give it another try this weekend.
  10. K

2012/3 Ultegra fd and rd, 105 cassette, where ever is stock on the current Ridley Fenix.
  11. K

Yep, did exactly that couple weeks ago. In fact I had to move the upper limit in to prevent the chain from falling off the big chainring when going from small to big.
  12. K

Not the last time I tried. First click shifts it all the way to the big ring. In the small ring the chain rubs the fd after the 7th gear.
  13. K

Yes, 10 spd, and I have tried to fiddle with it to get the best range out of the two rings. Unfortunately there's only 1 click on the smaller ring to get to the larger ring, and another click on the larger for it to trim to the 9/10th gear. So I'm out of luck there. So at the moment the...