Recent content by kgould33

1. K

whats better brakeless or brakes

brakeless fo sho u cant bitch as easily which in turn leads to more tricks learned
  2. K

How to build a DH track

yea guys this will be really helpfull. just found a new site 2 build on and with these tips should be a good track
  3. K

north shore

hey guys does anyone have any tips on building northshore. i found some land but its always really soggy and motorbikes seem to always wreck my trails. any ideas would be appreciated
  4. K

Norco xxxx or Kona Bass

yea id buy the kona. konas are just a better built bike i reckon and also i just realy dont like norcos anyway
  5. K

Which frame is lighter?

yea i agree with the last few guys cromo all the way doubles and aluminium just dont mix i had a aluminium frame crashed once cracked the headtube and snapped half the disk mount off. u dont need a super light bike for dirtjumps anyways theres nothing that can amount to a super tuff 4130 cromoly...
  6. K

BILT Proto DH frame

yea frame looks sic guys. hopefully the time comes that aussie bikes are winning world cups. cant wait to see if there available for the public to buy
  7. K

new downhill track just started building.

sic track boys :) wish i had some sick shore like that near my house :mad: keep up the good work and hope to see some new pics soon