1. K

Central Coast DH/Enduro Riders

Hey James happy to point you in the right direction shoot me a PM
  2. K

camping near mt buller

Bottom of Klingspawn
  3. K

Mooney Mooney Creek

I'd be interested in finding out to. It must be 5 years since I've ridden this trail.
  4. K

Nowra Downhill Track Fully Repaired

^ Yeah agree post a video and we will come...
  5. K

A Real Rider, In The Truest Sense Of The Word, (Must See)

This kid is such an inspirational young guy and should go far in this sport, great vid great for the sport and definatly a huge heat and ticker on him.... good luck to him in his life i hope he goes far. makes this old boy wanna ride forever. Oh and good luck with your journey Mitch i wish...
  6. K

Track Success story that I would like to share

Yeah well done lads.... its people like you who give mountain biking a good name it deserves.
  7. K

NSW DH Track

Dude i would refrain from building there it will only get knocked down by the local fisherman... i know this area very well and have seen this happen. Oh and dont put names of places up on here espesially if there illegal which this place is. PM me if you need any more info on this area.
  8. K

A little something to get you stoked to ride this weekend - Mt Buller

Great riding and great shots guys looks fun... definatly got me keen for a peddle :0
  9. K

Ti spring sizes...?????

Thanks mate....
  10. K

Ti spring sizes...?????

Hey was wondering what would be the correct Ti spring size for my weight and bike??? Rider weight - 75 kilo Bike Yeti 303-RDH Any help ????
  11. K

yeti 303 rdh

303 rdh Mate i owne a 2009 model, and have come off a vp-free and have to say am not dissatisfied with my choice. it also depends on the style of rider you are too. they are super stiff and can take a real pounding. as for not working properly that guy has no idea .... mine hasnt missed a...
  12. K

Thredbo sessions Sat & Sunday 11-12 dec

Hey.. a few of us were at thredbo on the weekend and i noticed some guys taking some pics was interested in having a peek, anyone got any info???? Cheers
  13. K

kariong to point clair/gosford dh/xc/fr track

ahhh ha ha sorry mate but wengji is right... ok ive had my laugh, ill let you get back to building. Keep an eye out for brown snakes up there i spotted the biggest one ive ever seen not far from the T intersection.
  14. K

kariong to point clair/gosford dh/xc/fr track

kariong xc track i rode it too and found your hidden bong hut.... theres nothing DH about it i dont know how you push that 30 kilo gambler up the hill bro????
  15. K

West Wallsend Freeride track

Sugarloaf... Hey bro, ive just found some tracks up there and would love to ride yours. if you want some help building in return for riding privaleges just pm me ..... looks cool..