Recent content by Kman42

1. K

Extending Fork Travel on Norco Charger

Worked a treat, thanks!
  2. K

Rebound Adjustment Problems on Rockshox Silver 30

Well it looks like the wing nut adjuster mechanism has fallen off or been removed from my bike. But turns out it's basically a 2mm Allen key permanently mounted. So I can still make rebound adjustments with my long Allen keys. Thanks everyone e
  3. K

I checked out a video of the Silver 30 and it showed rebound adjustment by twisting a wing nut type thing on the bottom. I definitely don't have that on mine - looks like that mechanism was removed by the previous owner.
  4. K

Cheers, but it has rebound adjustment, so it should be adjusting??
  5. K

Hi, according to Rockshox, based on my weight I need -1 rebound clicks on my Rockshox Silver 30. However, when I go to the rebound adjustment bolt, it just unscrews with no clicks, and no change in the fork behaviour. Is there a special tool I should be using or something??
  6. K

Thanks for this info! The fork is a 30 Silver.
  7. K

I don't know if its gold or silver - it doesn't say on the fork anywhere. Do you need to replace the oil if you open up the fork?
  8. K

Hi, I have a Norco Charger 9.2 (I think it’s the 2019 model – I bought it secondhand). I’m trying to make it more trail friendly on a small budget. I’ve upgraded to 180mm rotors and added a dropper post. I’ve heard that on the Rockshox forks you can open them up and remove some spacers to give...