Recent content by konabiker

1. K

GT Force large 2009...SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

Item: GT Force large frame Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very good, usual minor marks here and there Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Frame is in very good condition. Absolutely do dints no cracks, frame will come with blackspire...
  2. K

WA sold

Think you will split it if it doesn't sell complete?
  3. K

**SOLD** Suntour XCR HLO (26") Fork

Couple of questions on the forks... 100mm travel? Good working order? Disc brake posts i can see there on the back?
  4. K

Large Santa Cruz Nomad - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sold thanks
  5. K

*SOLD*XL Nomad C & CCDB air CS

Believe this one sold on ebay..
  6. K

Complete $3250
  7. K

SC Nomad frame Price reduction..was $1450, now $1250!
  8. K

Good, cheap(ish) Trail/AM frame?

Pretty sweet nomad frame in the trading area Tick all of your boxes I'd say you could get it for $1400 :-)
  9. K

SC Nomad Will also sell complete (without pedals) XT build
  10. K

Item: Large 2012 Santa Cruz Nomad 2 AL frame in raw satin with RP23 Kashima rear shock Location: Brisbane Item condition: Mint Reason for selling: Give something else a try, possibly nomad c (now have a pretty large dental bill so this will have to wait) Price and price conditions: Was $1450...
  11. K

No news coverage of Brosnan, hill and hannah

+1 Gotta agree with all you've said there driftking! Mountain biking is a minority sport compared to some other mainstream sports like football. Unfortunately the media will always go with what appeals to the masses..and what brands and products more people will buy! These guys finishing...
  12. K

What are the most important things to look at when buying a new or s/h bike?

A lot seem to be going for the pikes..personally I would grab them for a new build What are the details of your nomad frame mate
  13. K

Brisbane downhillers!

Jump on with BMS..rate the service!! Very convenient to look on FB to see what is on offer.. Reasonably priced if you buy in bulk :)
  14. K

Bronson Carbon

Fat bike tyres!:laugh :