Brisbane downhillers!

lesyray

Squid
Hey guys,
I moved to brisbane around 3 years ago from cairns and left m bike behind, I have recently been reunited with my bike and have been kee as mustard to start riding again. I have looked into the race days but at the moment I'm not to interested in racing again just some casual riding. However I have no friends (that ride I'm not a weirdo I swear) so yer I am chasing any groups or lads that are keen on getting out for a ride I have a shuttle vehicle and am normally free most weekends.

Hey mate,
I'm also getting back in the DH game after a few years out and no to ride with. would be good to tee up a ride sometime...

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
Look up the BMS website. .. brisbanemtbshuttles.com

You don't have to know anyone. .. Just link up on fb as he runs shuttles every weekend. Fastest way to meet other like minded dh individuals

Bruce_82

Likes Bikes
Hey guys,
I moved to brisbane around 3 years ago from cairns and left m bike behind, I have recently been reunited with my bike and have been kee as mustard to start riding again. I have looked into the race days but at the moment I'm not to interested in racing again just some casual riding. However I have no friends (that ride I'm not a weirdo I swear) so yer I am chasing any groups or lads that are keen on getting out for a ride I have a shuttle vehicle and am normally free most weekends.
Im down for some shuttles this weekend if you guys are keen.

i'd be up for some shuttles this weekend. will know more later in the week, i have half made plans but their largely weather dependent....

spudda

Likes Bikes
This caters to my interests! Been in brissy for a year now and still havent got out for a shuttle. Been looking at Brisbane bike shuttles but the 4 month old in my house and week on week off up north really takes up my time. If your ever up for a mid week shuttle let me know.

konabiker

Likes Bikes
This caters to my interests! Been in brissy for a year now and still havent got out for a shuttle. Been looking at Brisbane bike shuttles but the 4 month old in my house and week on week off up north really takes up my time. If your ever up for a mid week shuttle let me know.
Jump on with BMS..rate the service!!

Very convenient to look on FB to see what is on offer..

Reasonably priced if you buy in bulk :)

spudda

Likes Bikes
Looked into it mate but having one car limits my chances of getting out to the site to start with. If anyone wants to share fuel cost to this weekdns ride im keen from Tarragindi (mount Gravatt) area.

Bruce_82

Likes Bikes
Looked into it mate but having one car limits my chances of getting out to the site to start with. If anyone wants to share fuel cost to this weekdns ride im keen from Tarragindi (mount Gravatt) area.
I may be going out this weekend but not 100% sure yet. Will know closer to the weekend.

I think ill just do some runs at Mt Cootha this weekend, the pipeline track. Ill be entering via Jones road, at gold creek out the back of Mt Cootha. At this stage ill head out saturday morning.

Bruce_82

Likes Bikes
bms mount joyce

Heading out to mount joyce to try the shuttles this arv open shuttles from 1230 if anyone else is keen

ongwooijin

Likes Bikes
Mount joyce shuttles with bms this saturday if anyone interested
I am keen. Just moved from adelaide to Brisbane 4 weeks ago. My Giant Glory is still in the container. Waiting to unpack in a months time. I too have a shuttle vehicle and a sturdy Grip Sport DH rack. Hopefully I'll be able to join u guys soon. Super keen to explore the DH trails that can be shuttled. Meantime, I only have my trail bike available. Been out riding around Gap Creek area a few times already.

ongwooijin

Likes Bikes
20 April 2014 Fox Creek XC Movie_40573~2.jpg

Attempting a downhill run on my XC bike. Wishing I had something better than a 9 mm traditional skewer front and back.