Recent content by ktm83

1. ktm83

YT Australia problems

, it’s not so much them as it is Yt, there 2 cracks in the head tube and it took over 3 weeks to get an answer on the claim and they say it’s definitely Cracked but only in the B2 layer which they said it’s still alright to ride. But I don’t know about you be I won’t ride a bike with a Cracked...
  2. ktm83

YT Australia problems

Has anyone had much to do with the Day zero that handle YT in NZ and Australia ? As we are having heaps of trouble with them over a warranty claim on a 8 week old Capra Pro Race bike we have .
  3. ktm83

QLD Sold sold sold

price drop bump
  4. ktm83

QLD Sold sold sold

Thanks price drop bump
  5. ktm83

QLD Sold sold sold

Item: Intense M16 Carbon Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: everything's in great shape Reason for selling: bikes Price and price conditions:$4550 Or with Enve M90 Tens with Chris King hubs for $6500 Extra Info: Intense M16 Carbon this is a one of a kind frame you won’t see...
  6. ktm83

QLD Sold sold sold sold

Item: Enve M90 Tens 27.5 wheelset with DT Swiss hubs and tires Location: Gold Coast. Item Condition: They are in good condition because they are only used on race weekends. Reason for selling: Don't fit my new bike. Price and price conditions:$1,595 will ship Extra Info: rear...
  7. ktm83

Lit Pro for DH

Yeah use it for both there no real cons it's just an awesome tool for training
  8. ktm83

Lit Pro for DH

I have one it works anywhere in the world and i have never had gps signal problems in the woods
  9. ktm83

QLD Sold sold

Bump bump bump
  10. ktm83

QLD Sold sold

Item: 2015 Trek slash 9.8 large Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Very Good Condition Reason for selling: New Bike Price: $3850 If you have any questions pm me or text,call me on 0488 888 118. Extra info:2015 Trek slash 9.8 large, 1 and a half months of riding. Bought it in...
  11. ktm83

QLD sold

12. ktm83

QLD sold

13. ktm83

QLD sold

xl...................
  14. ktm83

QLD sold

Item: Devinci Wilson Carbon XL 2014 Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: used but in good condition Reason for selling: new bike Price and price conditions: $3200.00 ONO Extra Info pm or text me for more info on 0488888118 Pictures...
  15. ktm83

QLD Sold

One is sold