YT Australia problems

ktm83

Likes Bikes
Has anyone had much to do with the Day zero that handle YT in NZ and Australia ?
As we are having heaps of trouble with them over a warranty claim on a 8 week old​
Capra Pro Race bike we have .

mint355

Likes Dirt
I know a guy going through a claim with a bent yolk on his jeffsy. He said it's been 2 weeks and nothing has happened yet......

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That yoke is meant to be asymmetrical. It delivers a non-linear wheel path that floats through square bumps like nothing you've ever seen. It is mind blowing when you first notice it because it defies common sense.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
That yoke is meant to be asymmetrical. It delivers a non-linear wheel path that floats through square bumps like nothing you've ever seen. It is mind blowing when you first notice it because it defies common sense.
So the Jeffsy can kiss either the left or right cheek but never the taint... interesting...

ktm83

Likes Bikes
, it’s not so much them as it is Yt, there 2 cracks in the head tube and it took over 3 weeks to get an answer on the claim and they say it’s definitely Cracked but only in the B2 layer which they said it’s still alright to ride. But I don’t know about you be I won’t ride a bike with a Cracked frame and I can’t even Sale it because it’s Cracked so I’ll probably Throw It in the bin and buy a Devinci spartan frame

Last edited: