Recent content by -<KURT>-

1. -<KURT>-

Mobile phone challenge

They never get old. :rolleyes:
  2. -<KURT>-

nature boys track

Yeah Logan ive started to put some of my photos for POD, ive put one of Ned up should go vote for it. :D
  3. -<KURT>-

nature boys track

Good to know you liked the photos Logan haha I need to put that photo of Brent up for POD but I think!
  4. -<KURT>-

What age did u start riding

Started dh riding when i was 12 (peer pressure haha) and got my first proper bike at 13 (2nd hand 2006 norco six). Ended up thrashing the crap out of that (4 cracks in the frame!) and bought myself a 2nd hand 2008 giant glory DH1 on my 15th birthday :D. I turn 17 this year and started racing...
  5. -<KURT>-

What did you break in 2010?

-1 cracked rim - Cracked helmet (D2) - Bent my Boxxers - 1 derailleur - Multiple spokes - Snapped fork axle - 1 hanger - 1 shifter Nice little wrap up for this year
  6. -<KURT>-

SRAM X9 rear derailleur short cage

item found please delete..
  7. -<KURT>-

chrome <3

Bike looks amazing :eek:
  8. -<KURT>-

Ourimbah Crash (2nd Vid now added)

I know this is kinda hijacking your thread, but since this is up, I had a crash at that exact spot (resulted in my forks getting bent, so gives you an idea of the scale of it :p ) in the 4th dh round in August, and I know someone caught it on film. I'd just really like to see it if anyone has...
  9. -<KURT>-

DH tracks near Coolendel?

My family's heading down to Coolendel during the school holidays for a few days, im just wondering if its worth taking the downhill bike there and if theres anywhere to ride?
  10. -<KURT>-

2010 boxxer drop crown + direct mount

Nerf Herder you've been pm'd
  11. -<KURT>-

2010 boxxer drop crown + direct mount

Item: 2010 boxxer drop crown + direct mount Location: Sutherland shire/ Woronora Heights Price range/Willing to Pay: offer me Extra Info: Can swap the drop crown for a flat one if wanted + $ if it comes with a direct mount
  12. -<KURT>-

Issue installing new dh fork

I bought them second hand, and they came off another bike so thats out of the question. Anyone recommend where I can get them besides ebay?
  13. -<KURT>-

To be honest i dont know sorry, my headsets a cane creek stock off an 08 dh1 though if that helps?
  14. -<KURT>-

I actually got the tape measure out today to see if I could do that. they seem to be as low as they can go :/..
  15. -<KURT>-

I bought a pair of 2010 boxxer teams for my 08 glory and tried putting them on today. Ive found though that the top crown seems to come up short on the stantion, as in it wont come down far enough down the stantion and the crown clamps are level with the damper knobs. Basicly I dont know...