Recent content by Kurtnz

1. K

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Week two of lockdown, let's see how many times the 4 year old can wash the bikes...
  2. K

AM Craftworks ENR

This is my brothers mates test bike, he writes for NZ mountainbiker and was doing a long term review on the Craftworks and the a review on the Trust fork. The review was actually available in the free version they put out over the Covid lockdown...
  3. K

QLD FOUND

Sorry @moorey @shanno89 grabbed it
  4. K

QLD FOUND

https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/shimano-slx-m7000-11-speed-chainring-30t-25.317138/
  5. K

VIC SOLD Shimano SLX M7000 11 Speed Chainring 30T $25

Item: Shimano SLX M7000 11 Speed Chainring 30T Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: 12 speed Price and price conditions: $25 + postage or pickup Extra Info: Pictures:
  6. K

VIC [SOLD] KS Southpaw Remote Lever SRAM Matchmaker $30

Item: KS Southpaw Remote Lever (alloy) and SRAM Matchmaker mount Location: Brand new off new bike Item Condition: Some scratches as I was cutting off cable to remove (see pics) otherwise new Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $30 + postage or pickup Extra Info: Pictures:
  7. K

VIC Guide RE Brakes (new) $200 [SOLD]

Just ordered a new olive off Pushys, should arrive next week so that's one less thing to worry about
  8. K

VIC Guide RE Brakes (new) $200 [SOLD]

Item: SRAM Guide RE Brakes front and rear Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Brand new taken off new bike Reason for selling: Shimano Price and price conditions:$200 + postage Extra Info: There is a scratch on one of the calipers, must have happened when I was removing the wheel. You'll also...
  9. K

Riding New Zealand with a 12 Year Old

Skyline Qtown limits access to the lift from 25th - 12th Jan to 8am - 10am and trust me that hill is not fun to climb. The Chch bike park is good if you want to do lots of runs but definitely isn't as nice since the fires but there is a new blue jump trail in the trees that should hopefully...
  10. K

VIC SOLD Scott Gambler 710 2016 (M) $2100 ono

Sold pending
  11. K

Price drop $2100 ono
  12. K

Price drop $2200
  13. K

Item: 2016 Scott Gambler 710 (Medium) Location: Glen Iris, Melbourne Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $2100 ono Extra Info: I've only ridden twice since owning, has usual shuttle marks etc on frame Brand new Maxxis Minion DHR 3c 2.5 WT, Maxxis High...
  14. K

VIC SOLD Santa Cruz Bronson CC (Large) $2750 ono

Item: Santa Cruz Bronson V1 Location: Melbourne (Glen Iris) Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: New ride Price and price conditions: $2750 ono Extra Info: Just had bearings and shock bushes replaced by Summit Cycles. Can swap out tyres from here and shock from here if requested, DBAir is...