1. kurto

Riding in Darwin

Alice Hey guys is there any DH in Alice springs
  2. kurto

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

come on Lleyton Macca is still riding his rim
  3. kurto

bike shop improvements

thats all im asking for i have no magic wand i cant make any of this happen all im saying is if we all put down some ideas maybe some one who works in or owns a shop may think hey why dont i try that easy stuff if it sh*ts you off write it down thanks for the guys who can see...
  4. kurto

bike shop improvements

yeah snooty bike shop owners or their staff wow didnt see some one trying to give bike shops a bit of a hand in opening a thread which maybe could contain some good ideas for them to put into their business as being a problem to them but apparently it is i know pricing cant be helped...
  5. kurto

bike shop improvements

i never said i wanted to change them what if i wanted to open a bike shop where it was all about the riders and less about the money. how will bike shops ever change if we dont let them know what we want very negative attitude man
  6. kurto

bike shop improvements

Reading through alot of threads about Bike shops and the majority are negative i thought it might be an idea to open a thread about Bike shop improvement i.e what can a bike shop do that will improve their service and make us go there. my first suggestion would be Pricing unrealistic...
  7. kurto

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

man been searching the bush up here for a ride that would be worthy of ya nothing found yet if any one knows of some sweet single track around umina speak up man need to sort a day for Ourimbah with ya Mike cheers Kurto
  8. kurto

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

such as im at umina beach and looking for single trail up here let me know if ya want a riding buddy cheers Kurto
  9. kurto

Songs you would f*cking OWN in karaoke.

Living on a Prayer Bon Jovi hands down greatest karaoke song ever
  10. kurto

r-jays helemet any good?????????

i have an rjays missile helmet i like it alot light and very good fit remember that if you do have a massive crash on your helmet it should be replaced these are a protective item and are by no means for long term use they do have life spans cheers Kurt
  11. kurto

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

he was being covert Lleyton derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahahahahha
  12. kurto

FOX Unabomber Gloves - Trashed Already

ive been using Fox Pawtectors for the last 6 months saved my hands countless times on the bike plus did paint ball with me on saturday have sewn up both gloves in a couple of spots but more then happy with the 20 bucks i parted with for them from the bargin bin at mca Parra
  13. kurto

Kentlyn - What to do *Update from Council*

Hey guys please keep us updated if a club or meeting is called count me in cheers Kurto
  14. kurto

Whats your favorite song cover?

rocking in the free world - Pearl Jam / Neil young Crazy Mary - pearl jam / victoria williams
  15. kurto

Top Gear Australia

i only just realised that the Clarkeson clone also had a bitch about the paddle shift ala Clarkeson yep too cookie cutter is a good analogy mosy of us will never drive these cars so i dont get the point of bagging it the same way he does and was the test track at Camden airport ???