Recent content by ladytoast

1. ladytoast

Capital Punsichment 100KM - $90

Sorry - Ticket now sold
  2. ladytoast

Duh - see, I'm so sleep deprived I can't even spell punishment properly :rolleyes:
  3. ladytoast

I would love to make this but can't due to the new addition to the family. I've done so little training that even the 50KM would be a struggle I reckon, even though it is mostly downhill ;) Tickets are $130 so at $90 this is a good saving. PM me or reply to this thread.
  4. ladytoast

Full Fling + Bundanoon Dash ticket for sale

Can't make this now, babies due date is too close to the race to risk it. I have a full fling ticket and a Dundanoon Dash ticket as well. Both for $120. PM me for more info
  5. ladytoast

2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

Film? 107 pages so go ahead and flame me if this has already been mentioned. It's brewing up to be a great fight/story and unfortunatly I'm not going. As well as sending Twitter updates, will anyone be filming the event? Sort of like that other film with that guy they didn't film till they...
  6. ladytoast

Good lighting

Ms1400 I just got a magishine 1400 for $140 from dealxtreme. Amsome light spread and power for the money, would be a good complement wih a helmet mounted ayup. It's supposed to be 1400 lumens but even at 1000 it would be a bargain. Comes with a "fuel gauge" too.
  7. ladytoast

Best XC trails?

It's not been closed again has it? :rolleyes: I agree about 'rimba, it was great to do the full track yesterday.
  8. ladytoast

CCOMTB XC rd 7

CCOMTB Forum: http://www.ccomtb.com.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=39
  9. ladytoast

Capital Punishment is GO

That's triffic news, did you ride the whole bit that was used last weekend?
  10. ladytoast

Capital Punishment is GO

I agree, they were everywhere. Top effort to them and all of the marshals, and happy spectators at the side of the trail. At least we were moving to keep us warm, I made a point to thank everyone one of them I saw.
  11. ladytoast

Capital Punishment is GO

He's right, that worn crossmark is going to suck. :o
  12. ladytoast

Capital Punishment is GO

Well I just spent 15 mins in the garage staring at my spare tyres, trying to predict, and ended up leaving the Racing Ralph on. My figuring is that the road sections will be faster on that than the mud sections will be slow, if you know what I mean. Is this crazy talk?
  13. ladytoast

Bureaucrat's Errors Mean closure for Manly Dam

I'm still here and I "think" you are right, although the details seem unclear to many. It appears to be walkers that loose out 6 days a week. EDIT: I got that bit wrong, but that was suggested!
  14. ladytoast

JetBlack twenty four hours Sydney 2010

pics appear to be online.