Recent content by latheboy

1. L

POS Custom E-Board Tracker

Frame specs please, HA, WB, wheel dia. Etc
  2. L

In a perfect world I'd have this, but I don't have hundreds of thousands of moneys. So an E-pushy version will do for now.
  3. L

This is awesome to the power of max!!! I'm in the process of designing a frame just like this to build. I think I'm about to do my license for a year so need wheels to get to work.. BTR's are an amazing shaped frame, I'll be using a 1500w hub though. With the BB so far forward, is it...
  4. L

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

I'm not worried, I have bullets so can get the supplies I need when the Apocalypse comes haha
  5. L

DH New bike build

Nope, the front triangle is done. I had been riding the 1st one flat out which has now been parked. I crack led a weld on the swinger and bent one of the arms. Work has been flat out and design time is hard to come by with a young family. I need to get it done though.
  6. L

Vasectomy

Haha, yeah got a stubby holder. The nurse and doc .. Hello ladies... Were joking that I should have a snip party, BBQ with meat balls bahaha .. My wife is a nurse so not lots of sympathy but more than normal at least.
  7. L

Vasectomy

Pm sent Moshboy
  8. L

Vasectomy

You need some support.. Boxers don't offer any.
  9. L

Vasectomy

Yeah was written in the instructions, no boxers..
  10. L

Vasectomy

Ha, I was at Dr. Snip this morning moshboy. 9:00 start and in the car heading out at 9:27 .. All good, had 2 chicks playing with my bits for 15 minutes and making jokes about dicks and balls. Bahaha .. Needle prick at the start them nothing.. A bit of an ache now Lying in bed but its fine...
  11. L

The You Yangs Thread

Its a massive push by parks to lock people out. The Grampians are pretty much closed to rock climbing now with so many lies from parks, its only a matter of time before they come for the rest of us. The climbers, prospectors, dirtbikes, shooters, horse riders, even campers are losing ground. All...
  12. L

Ignition MTB festival who's going

I'll be at falls with a big crew, we will have hangovers but are hard enough to ride anyway..
  13. L

Found

No man, all good now thanks.
  14. L

26 rear / 27.5 front - rad or bogus?

Do it, some of the older crew would have run 26" fronts and 24" rear back in the day
  15. L

Home brew 104bcd spider

Without looking at the links, I like this idea.. Its rough but will get the job done. Grind a square onto the cutting tool you have and bamm, straight into the extension.. You should measure and scribe the post to the dimension you want to remove so you have a guide. That will be angry when...