Recent content by latheboy

1. L

Any DT 370 / 350 / 240 Boost Front Hub

I do have a lathe. @Shredden where are you based? I'm in Upwey.
  2. L

Mystic MTB - Bright

Previous shuttle company. $1150 season pass 12 months at bright, including Buller and falls in their riding seasons. New shuttle company. $995, 6 months peak season pass, ($695 through winter) at bright only or $1495 for 12 months at one destination.. Not sure how I feel about this. Actually...
  3. L

Mystic MTB - Bright

Ok, thanks for replying
  4. L

Mystic MTB - Bright

If I read this correctly my family hive pass will become a "mountain pass". This will not cover getting shuttles. Is this correct?
  5. L

Mystic MTB - Bright

I have a family hive pass thingy for the four of us, would that become a gravity or mountain pass option? Will both options be accepted for using the shuttle service? Also, no email yet and nothing in the junk folder
  6. L

Mystic MTB - Bright

Will it be open all year?
  7. L

Green steel, carbon & Wood(s).

Have you got the frame yet and ridden it? I like the external cables and gearbox. Has the headset bearings as the pivot given you any trouble?
  8. L

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

My two skids loved it, and want to ride in hardline next year haha
  9. L

Rider crashing and head butting the camera man was full on ..
  10. L

Every time I heard yew, I yelled "You" We got to the rock drop this morning before any riding started then worked our way down stopping to see a corner or section for the next rider.. crazy shit..
  11. L

Skids are 8 and 10 .. I meant more like crankworks how they had some activities and stuff. Might just get them on the pump track.. I thought there might be a party village set up.
  12. L

Anyone there and can let us know the food situation? Food stalls and beer tents. Anything for the kids set up?
  13. L

Pointless new standards - name and shame the "innovators".

Helium!!! Weight weenies will go helium
  14. L

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Jebus, that's a bad design fault.. But all good let's use the customer as a product testing unit hahaha ... By the way, I have no affiliation with any rack company... They all have shitty parts at some point.
  15. L

MTB shoes

New shoes for me, $30 off marketplace.. almost new condition too..
Back